|8|

(I don't care if they're not black and white anymore, sorry.)

"Well, um, is Brendon gonna know what I said?" I asked, not completely laying on the bed, but in more of a sitting up stance.

"No sweetheart, Brendon's not gonna know about anything you said down here, I promise."

(Sarah kinda looks like this. She's the second one on the left, beside Brendon.)

"Oh okay

"Oh okay."

"So, what is it about Brendon that's been scaring you recently?" She asked, taking notes on her clipboard.

"Well, I had a dream last night about Brendon that scared me, and then when he woke me up, I couldn't even look at him without being frightened," I said, playing with my hands.

"And what was the dream about?"

"Well, I was chained to a wall, and then Brendon was there too. He was the one who chained me up. And then he told me that he needed me for something important, and that was to practice his torture techniques. So he numbed me out with some anesthetics and then when I was fully numb, he took me to a chair and tied me up there, then started carving logos like the seven deadly sins into my skin. Then I apparently died in the dream, and he woke me up by shaking me." I said, Sarah taking notes and then looking up at me.

"And then what happened after Brendon woke you up?"

"I turned and saw him, then, while panicking, I started screaming at him and telling him to leave. He didn't understand what was going on, but apparently, I was screaming and crying throughout the night." I said.

"And what happens when Brendon touches you or tells you to do something?" She asked, writing even more stuff down.

"I get scared and think that he's gonna do what he did to me in the dream. Brendon's a very intimidating man." I said. Sarah didn't take any notes this time, but kinda just looked at me.

"I see what you're saying, even he can scare me sometimes. Why do you think the dream is manipulating how you feel about Brendon?" She asked, biting the cap of her pen.

"Well one time, I tried escaping the house, and my punishment was to sing a song in front of Brendon. I know, it doesn't sound bad, but with anxiety like mine, it's a pain. So right when I was about to sing, I had an anxiety attack, and he's practically the reason why I got it." I said.

"He gave you an anxiety attack?"

"Yes, I think, at least. He purposely did it." I said, causing Sarah to nod and take note.

"Well, I think that's all I need for now. I'll be coming over every day to help you out, but right now I'm gonna go talk to Brendon. Please just stay here." She said, getting up and giving me a hug.

She walked upstairs and I decided to fall asleep, again.

Brendon's POV

I heard footsteps come up the stairs and looked over to see Sarah coming up.

"So how is sh-" Sarah cut me off by slapping me in the face.

"Do you abuse that child?" She said, seeming to be upset.

"No! Not at all! Yes, I've threatened her, but that's because I didn't want her to leave, never abuse though!" I defended, rubbing my face where Sarah slapped it.

"Then what about the anxiety attack?"

"What anxiety attack?" I asked, getting really confused.

"Faelecia told me that she had an anxiety attack, and it's because you punished her and wanted to make her sing. She told me about that, and it sounded pretty serious." She crossed her arms over her chest, tapping her foot with impatience.

"Oh, that."

"Don't 'oh that' me! I heard it was your fault for making it happen. Anxiety attacks are horrible, and for you to have had start one is terrible, especially for a girl that age." She pointed to the stairs.

"I didn't start it! She never told me she had anxiety. If so I would have known not to do that." I said, getting defensive.

"Whatever, you don't abuse her, that's good."

"So, back to my starting question, how is she?" I asked, going to sit on the couch. Sarah followed my movements and sat beside me.

"Well, she is terrified of you, that dream has scared her so bad that she can't even think of you without shaking. It's more serious than I thought."

"Well, how can I fix it?" I asked.

"Try being more gentle with her. Don't demand her to do anything, just nicely ask her. Don't be too sudden either, and if she doesn't want to talk about anything, don't ask. She might also want to be alone for a while, respect that. Just give her space if she wants, and be nicer towards her, got it?" She said, with a pretty hard tone.

"Alright, any tips or something like that?" I asked. Sarah nodded and smiled.

"Well, if there's something you want her to do, if you can do it yourself, then do it. If she's the only one who can do it, ask her politely."

"Oh okay, thanks Sarah, it means a lot to me."I smiled.

"I'm gonna go check on her, be right back." She said, getting up and walking downstairs.

Sarah left her notebook on the couch, and me being me, I looked at it.

It was about Faelecia's dream. Then it got to me.

The Brendon in her dream has done so many bad things that he has manipulated how she sees the real Brendon. She fears the real Brendon with everything in her, even without having dream Brendon do anything.

There were more things that made me think about my behavior towards her. She was only thirteen years old, right?

I heard Sarah's footsteps up the stairs and threw the book back where it was before.

"Well I'm gonna go, she's asleep right now, so I would let her be. I gave her a note and told her that if she's hungry, all she has to do is tell you." She said, giving me a hug before leaving.

"It's been a while, Urie."

"Same for you, Orzechowski." She left the house.

I have some real thinking to do now,