|5|

We both ate breakfast normally, me practically inhaling my food since I didn't eat at all yesterday.

"So, what's your favorite song?" He asked, putting a cut up pancake in his mouth.

"Either Love the way you lie or Circus."

"Circus by Britney Spears?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow towards me.

"No Circus by an actual circus conductor, of course Britney Spears." I laughed. Brendon didn't, he glared at me for a second.

(Kinda like this, I don't know, Brendon's usually always smiling!)

"Excuse me, but like I said in the rules before, no back talk." He ordered, scaring me again.

"Sorry, I'm just a really sarcastic person." I looked down, placing my head in my hand and playing with the food on the plate with my fork.

"Well, one of us is going to need a change in attitude, and I can assure you, it's not me." He said, getting up and taking both of our plates to the sink.

"Can I just say one thing?" I whispered, but Brendon heard me.

"What?"

"It's not my fault that I grew up watching Friends and having Chandler be my favorite character," I said, causing Brendon to laugh.

"You watched Friends?" He asked. I nodded and got up from the table, going wherever he went.

"Yeah, all the time, it was my binge show, even when I finished it. I practically know all of it by heart." I said, causing Brendon to laugh again.

"Un-useful talent one o' one." He laughed, going off to the living room, me following. We sat on the couch and talked for a while. I tried my best not to be sarcastic, and Brendon took note of that.

"You know, you're a really cool person, and I'm not lying when I said that. I think I made a great choice at the school." He smiled, causing me to smile. His smile was highly contagious.

We talked even more, and then more after that until it was supper because we had skipped lunch and Brendon made grilled cheese sandwiches.

Brendon noticed that I was acting a little different.

"Is something wrong?" He inquired, taking a big crunch out of his sandwich.

"It's nothing." I shrugged, right on the edge of crying. I took my sandwich in my quivering hand and took a bite. I swallowed it and got up.

"Excuse me." I ran off to the bathroom. I heard Brendon's footsteps follow me, but I got to the bathroom and locked the door first.

I cupped my hands over my face and cried my eyes out. It feels nice to cry sometimes, but if it's because of stress or a reason that sucks, then it doesn't feel as good.

"Faelecia, let me in!" He yelled through the other side of the door as he slammed the door. My sobs got louder by the minute.

"Faelecia!" He yelled even louder, and the thumping got louder and louder until I heard a louder thump that broke the door down. Brendon ran into the bathroom and kneeled in front of me.

"Faelecia, what's wrong?" He took my hands, that were on my face, and moved them to the side.

"Are you okay? Tell me what's wrong!" He pleaded, looking me in the eye as I wiped them.

"I can't deal with all this stress, I feel like I'm gonna die, and it's making me anxious," I said, finally stopping my crying. Brendon hugged me and picked me up, bringing me to the living room.

"God, I'm gonna have to fix that door." He said to himself, putting me down on the couch. We were in a position where I was using his thighs as a pillow kind of.

"It's fine, you're not gonna get killed, I can assure that. If it's about the consequences, I was never gonna add death or torture in there."

"Are you sure?" My voice shook, still in fear.

"Of course I'm sure." He laughed, making me feel a bit better. I looked up and saw Brendon looking down at me.

"Here, I think it's time to go to bed. Do you still want to sleep in the same bed as me or no?" He asked. I wanted to, but I didn't want to tell him.

"Just tell me." He laughed.

"With you."

He laughed and made my insides tingle. His laugh was adorable. We both got up and he took my hand, leading me to his bedroom, which was way better than mine.

"Here, your pajamas from last night." He handed me a pink pair of pajamas. I didn't like the way they looked, but they were comfortable.

"The bathrooms over there." He joked, knowing I knew where the bathroom was.

"Thanks, Brendon!" I went up and hugged him.

"Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable," I said, but he hugged back.

"It'll never make me uncomfortable." I let go and went to the bathroom to change. When I got out, Brendon was shirtless again, but, like I said before, it didn't bug me at all.

"Alright, goodnight Faelecia."

"Goodnight Brendon!"