Chapter 21: Fun

Beginne am Anfang

"Well this sucks." They completely left me with a seagull.. I can sense that they planned this shit..

"Well, spending this time with you is what I didn't expected" Jungkook said.

"Okay.. let's go!" I quickly said. My mind was full of ideas right now
"Where tho?" He asked while following me.
"Let's go to Aqua Planet.." I suggested since it was my idea. (My ideas are always great)

"What? We're in Jeju city. Do we really have to go to Jeju-si up to Seogwipo-si just to get there?" We stopped walking for a moment

"Well yeah.. it's my choice." Wait, another idea popped into my mind.
"Nevermind, let's go to the Teddy Bear Museum!" I shouted.

I have always dreamed of coming there but since my father left, we haven't got there.

"Y/n, That museum is in Seogwipo.. do we really have to take the bus?" Jungkook asked.
"Of course! I don't like to walk over there."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. I grabbed his hand and tried to run.
"Where are we going?!" He shouted while running
"To the Jeju intercity bus terminal, where else?!" I called out a taxi and went inside with Jungkook.

"This is stupid." Jungkook mumbled but it was pretty clear to me.
"No, you're stupid!" I flicked his forehead causing him to groan in pain.

"That hurts!" He whined while kicking me.
"Stop kicking you moron!" I shouted.

"You two are such a cute couple! You may fight at times but it's still cute." The taxi driver told us. That made me puke. We're a what?? Couple? Excuse me, I would rather date a horse rather than him!

"Oh.. Thanks!" Jungkook told the driver. My eyes widen in shock.
"What?" I whispered. He smiled and pulled me closer.

"We're going to Jeju intercity bus terminal, sir" Jungkook said and the driver listened.
"You're gonna make me puke." We? We're a couple?! Infront of Yoongi, we are but here?! Nahh!

I plug in my earphones to ignore Justin Seagull over here. Why Justin you say? He listens to him all the time.

Hearing BIGBANG sing makes my heart flutter. Have you even heard them?! Of course you would. They are Kings!

-

Jungkook seems to be quiet. He doesen't even talk much after getting to the bus terminal.

"Thank you." Jungkook paid the taxi driver before going out the car. Another long ride with Jungkook.. Fun! I was being sarcastic by the way..

"I'm going to the ticket booth.." I left Jungkook and walked up to the ticket booth.
"Hello miss, how may I help you?" The lady asked me while smiling.

"Can I get two tickets to Seogwipo?" I asked the lady, nicely. She turns around to get the tickets. I can see that she was force to wear a smile.

She turns back at me and smiled once again.
"Two tickets will cost 6,600 won" she said in a annoying tone.
"Here." I gave her the money and in return, she gave me the tickets.

"Here's mine and here's yours.." I gave his ticket while I kept mine.
"I'll go buy some snacks" Jungkook said and left. I looked around and saw a map attach to the wall.

"I'm back." Jungkook was holding our snacks for the journey. I nodded happily after.
"What's our bus number again?" Jungkook asked me while he puts the snacks inside his backpack
"Bus #5" I said and looked around.

The bus has arrive. We gave our tickets to the driver and sat on a seat. I texted Hoseok to take pics when they are at the beach. He did..

 He did