Cliches On Wattpad

Start from the beginning

ChickLit:

"On Tuesdays we wear purple." It turns out the bad girls of the school are pretty nasty. I'm just a nerdy, ugly, annoying teenage girl who doesn't even know how to walk in heels. Thankfully, this really hot boy who's face claim is probably Dylan O'Brien dates the lead bad girl and may have a crush on me! He is conflicted if he should be bad or good. He helps me fit in. 

After he kisses me and the bad girl sees this, this girl makes my life a living baloney sandwich and makes me break up with the kid because I can't defend myself. Oh, my best friend is gay. My name is Ashley, but my new hot boyfriend calls me Ash.

Classics:

This is a story about four sisters in the past: Ho, Jae, Meth, and Dog. Meth dies, Ho becomes a writer, Dog gets married to her next door neighbor, and Jae gets married to Ho's lover. This story is a classic and is not at all based off any story that is already written. This story is called Big Ladies, and this is a totally unique story.

Fanfiction:

I am a girl with brown hair, blue eyes, and I exist in a regular fictional world. I am involved with the villains of this fictional world and I am hired to kill the hero! Somehow, the hero finds a way to stop me from doing bad things, and rescues me! After this hero, his friends, and I run from the bad guys I used to serve, we save the world from a threat again that already was resolved in the book, movie, or TV series this world is based off of! My face claim is Lilly Collins, and I usually date an Avenger. This is my unique, never-been-done-before story in a fictional world!

Fantasy:

Wearing my long pale rags and carrying my bucket of water I have to fetch every morning, I find a mythical beast that loves me straight away, and becomes loyal to me. I have no intentions of taking it back to were it came from, so I met a boy in the village who will become my love interest. He will also form a bond with this magical being and soon we will kiss and then save the world from an evil person trying to kill my magical beast. This book is the first of five books, and will seem like the adventure never ends. With many plot holes, my story is breath taking! This is my unique, never-been-done-before-and-is-not-Eragon story!

General Fiction:

I am a suicidal, depressed sixteen year old because my father died of cancer and my mom is drunk all the time. I skip school all the time but manage to meet this bad boy who turns soft for me. I am saved when this boy falls in love with me and gives me something to live for. This is original, general fiction story!

Historical Fiction:

Instead of being in a story where I live through a disaster such as the Titanic or live in a city like Pompeii which is what people really want to read about, I live in the 1700's during the Revolutionary War with my sexy boyfriend who's face claim is Theo James. He is off at war. I don't do anything but write him letters all day. I also know famous people of that time period like George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, and Ben Franklin. I never explain how I know those people since I am a poor peasant and supposedly live out in the middle of nowhere, but I just do. Did I mention I was poor but still have a meal every day? This is my unique, never-been-done-before story.

Horror:

I am a quirky, Tumblr boy, and it turns out... Slenderman is real! Wow! Never would have guessed!

Wearing my average basketball shorts, Avengers tee, and holding a jar of Nutella (because I'm a Tumblr user) I was walking out in the street when Slenderman approached me! "Kill your family or I'll kill you." He said and then waddled away on his long legs.