Bear barked once, but when Caspian whistled he lowered his head, and like he had been trained a million times before, walked out of the room.

"You trained my dog!?" I was annoyed to see Bear obey him like a second master. "He's my dog!"

He shut the door and slowly walked up to the bed, "Yer left my bed, lovely," He was starting to crawl into my bed slowly, now grinning. "I figured yer will do that."

"You followed me," It was a rhetorical question, but still... "That's twice tonight!"

"Not follow, I knew where yer would be. Like in my quarters to steal the key, and yer would come here to try to get away from the fact of what we did. Listen, lass," He was finally above me, his grin never fading away. "There will be nothing yer can think about that will change what we had done, and there is a givin' fact we will do it again."

"Your arrogance has no end!" I gritted my teeth angrily at him, my anger was to hide my shame. "We were drunk."

"If that be true then yer wouldn't had reacted the way yer did when I..."

"S-Stop that!" I cut him off from continuing. "Please, Caspian. This is all wrong!" I felt a tear spill on the side of my face. "I'm not supposed to do this with people from history."

"I do not understand."

"Remember that explosion... a couple days after you taken me... on the ship, I broke the sails trying to get the ship to move... remember that?"

"Aye, I do."

"You were supposed to die...." I took a deep breath and let it go to keep from crying. "The whole ship was supposed to sink along with that ship, you were supposed to be on the ship when it exploded. I read it in that book in my world, I–"

He put his finger over my lip to silence me, and instead of being shocked over my worlds he was smiling. Smiling. Who the hell smiles at the thought of them almost getting killed?

Caspian, that's who.

"Death does not scare me, Darlin'," He chuckled. "I would not be doin' piracy otherwise. Yer attempts in scaring me isn't doin' an efficient job," He grabbed my legs.

"Caspian, you're nuts," I whispered, once again laying my head back on my pillow. And here we went all over again...

Luckily the whole crew was off the ship and was enjoying the land after months at sea so we were alone. Hours together in a closed room, and for once I forgot all the troubles I needed to face about the keys. It all slipped my mind with the pleasure.

Taking a breather, we laid in the bed next to each other panting. He held me from behind kissing my shoulder, and I laid there and let him, seeing the look on his face much different than the guys before him.

Clyde would not have done this repeatedly until we were exhausted. Caspian seemed unashamed, and I couldn't help but smile.

I shut my eyes and laid my head down on the pillow, hoping to take a nap. Caspian's voice kept me up though, forcing me to open my eyes again, "There is somethin' I have been meaning to tell yer, Darlin'," He paused his kisses and look at me with tender green eyes.

"What?"

"Hand me my trousers," he nodded to them on the floor. I looked over the bed and saw them, casually grabbing them and handing them to him. He grabbed it and put his hand in the pocket, taking out a golden bracelet with rubies on it. Putting the pants to the side he showed me the bracelet, and my eyes widened as I looked at the beautiful carvings of water on it, and the rubies. It was obvious it was made from real gold too, which was remarkable.