As the sun gradually crawled lower, the world before them seemed to quiver in the presence of such opulent beauty, even if it was just the impression given by the slight breeze blowing upon their residing tree. On the horizon, the distinct burning inferno wore a halo of gold that bedazzled unworthy observers, leaving unforgettable beauty and magnificence in it's wake. The stretch of life that trailed towards the radiant beacon, endeavoured to reproduce its sheer majesty and yet, as it gazed upon in jealousy, its reflected resplendence was nothing but a fickle imitation. The sky was transformed into a dazzling garden of colour featuring glowing orange and pink flowers that seemed to blossom and intensify with each second that passed, decorating the backdrop of baby blue. In such a striking gradient of colour overshadowed by the patches of cloud and marred by the haphazard streaks of those whimsical reddish hues, visible beams of sunlight broke through the brave puffs of condensation that dared to tarnish the picturesque sight.

The awe-inspiring perspective of the natural phenomenon, rather did inspire awe in the hearts of the non-couple dubbed: "Camren". The gorgeous sight before them brought them together almost instantly, as if their bodies were magnetised toward one another. Wide, bright eyes greedily soaked up the sight before them and relished in the peaceful atmosphere. One petite set of arms had wrapped around the other, and curiously enough it happened to be the taller girl of the two to have rested her head on the other's shoulder.

A comfortable silence encapsulated them into those single moments of tranquility, which was all too soon disrupted by a loud, obnoxious and very familiar voice.

"Yo, lovebirds! Hurry up and get your fine Latina asses over here, before I barf at how stereotypically cute ya both are. Really, it's disgusting." Her not so sweet tone broke all semblance of normality and reawakened the self-conscious voice that constantly yammered away in each of their minds'.

Camila merely ignored her while Lauren rolled her eyes and groaned, pulling away from Camila's arms to face her frustrating friend. Dinah was still fashioned in the ridiculous get-up that her girlfriend had jokingly selected and had both hands placed on her hips in a pose that shouted, I'm totally done with this bullshit. Both girls communicated silently for a few moments, each doing an array of angry signals to illustrate their frustrations. It was at the precise moment that Dinah was flapping her arms about looking like a bird on acid, that Camila turned over to confront her. Caught red-handed by the irate and extremely confused young Latina, Dinah froze mid-flap.

"Dinah, what are you doing???"

"I, um, nothin' Mila. I was just trying to cool your food down for you, ya know? You don't wanna have a burning or numb tongue when you're..." she rose her eyebrows twice to infer more than Camila was prepared to admit to herself was a slight possibility. Camila merely rolled her eyes, with slightly pinked cheeks, as Lauren blushed a far more brilliant rogue.

"No, I really don't. Besides, don't you need to take the silver covers off first?"

"Oh, right. Um, those..."

"I'll just put it down to you being a complete weirdo. Anyway, I thought you left?"

"Well, as I was trying to explain to Lauren before you rudely interrupted," she sassed. "My girlfriend is a bitch and told me that if I didn't get my fine ass back up here by sunset, that she will literally be finding 'a whole new way to self-actualisation'." Dinah mimicked that last part in a ridiculously flighty voice, scrunching up her features and using are quotations. "Which means no sex! NONE!!! And apparently she refuses to whoop my ass cause she's scared I'll like it too much.I don't care how damn sexy she is, how dare she threaten to deny me. Me! That damn woman has the nerve to ignore my fine ass-ets."