Alpha, Constellation, Shadow, Night, Arrow, Sugar, and Sailor were there, we still needed to wait for Forge and Love. Those two love birds sure take their time, and about a few minutes later the couple finally arrived.

"I can't wait to get back at Earth" Forge said excitedly.

"Eh, I'm kind of half half, they still might not have forgiven us" Alpha said

"Same here" Sailor replied patting Luke at the back

"Don't worry, they probably already forgave you" Sugar said

"Yeah Sugar is right" I said as they all turned to me.

"Why have you given me that name, my code name is Vine alright" Castor said annoyed

"Sugar is more fitting, right sugar" Night said with a smirk her hand on her hips, Constellation laughed wholeheartedly, Sugar stood there annoyed

"Alright everybody, were about to go so shut up" Love said. I smirked and clicked my fingers, light engulfed all of us as we travelled at light speeds. We sped past through hundred of galaxies passing through thousands upon thousands off planets.

We landed softly on the ground the light fading away, there were grand marble walls and golden floors, twelve thrones of power were lined in a U shape around the throne room, the Olympians were arguing again about stuff about their domains, who did who and who did what.

"Shadow, let's take up bets, how long do you think until they notice us" I said in a whisper to Shadow, he shrugged

"I'm guessing about thirty seconds" Shadow replied

"Your overestimating them, I'm probably on a minute and a half" I replied

"I'm going to go for two minutes" Alpha said finally joining in

"You boys are all wrong it's obviously three minutes" Constellation said joining in.

"The reward is five drachmas" I said finalizing the bet

1 Minute and A Half later

The gods looked at us staring at the group of individuals known as the a Chaos army, I looked at the members in a victorious smirk as they all handed five drachmas each.

"Nice doing business with you" I said smirking.

"Who dares enter the Olympian Throne Room" Zeus said his anger flaring just because we entered without being noticed, stuck up brat.

"Shut up Temper Tantrum, we are here only because Chaos order us to" I said

"We don't need your help punk" Ares said brandishing his spear.

"Do you even know who your facing in this war" I said, they looked Gobsmacked

"There's a war" They said in panick

"Idiots" I said in annoyance

"We're doomed" Love said rubbing her temples

"If that's the gods then man, they might as well be toddlers" Night said in annoyance

"There is a war, and it will be a war about Destruction" I said

"There is always destruction in war" Athena said

"You idiot, not destruction, I mean Destruction, Chaos's brother" I said rubbing my temples

"Chaos has a brother?" Athena asked

"I thought you were the goddess of wisdom, now your just pathetic" I said annoyed, Athena flared in anger grabbing her spear and charging me, I sighed snapping my fingers, the goddess of wisdom turned into a parrot.

"Watch it, I'm a powerful being surpassing that of even the Olympians, even Kronos" I said rubbing my temples.

"We'll be staying at Camp Half-Blood and plan our strategic attack, right now you have that as a reminder to not mess with us" I said pointing to Athena the parrot. I clicked my fingers as light engulfed us, we travelled at high speeds and landed with a thud on the green soft ground. The white light died as the sight of Camp Half-Hell came into view.

Shadow looked at me concerned " Are you ready?"

I shook my head

"I'm never ready for this, but I have no choice" I said as the campers went over the hill spotting us.

Word Count

1318

Words

A/N

Guys another chapter edited, so I'm planning on releasing it today or maybe on Friday but if all things go to plan it's gonna be confirmed on Friday or Today. So yeah.

Bye guys.