Chapter Four

HEY'S PPL HAHA DIRTY RIGHT,,, UMM IM REALLY SRRY BOUT NOT POSTING N A WHILE BUT HERES FOUR HAHA SICKZ TO B HER HAHA COMMENT AND VOTE AND COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Adventures Of The sexy guy on the Boat!

Chapter Four,

Does everything happen for a reason?  

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Chuck lifted his head out of my neck and pulled me into him, to the point where there was no room for air to fit between us!  

Staring at chucks devilishly sexy face the smirk he has on his face only made him Hotter and it made me want him more, still in the unthinkable position with his body pressed against me; Our lower area still glued together.

But these a big difference now before I couldn't feel the head of his package pressing through my Underwear and now it a nonstop feeling the way he moves the top: Holy wow, I could have an orgasm just from him teasing me.

"Damn you have never looked so horny" Chuck said smirking, pushing my hair out of my face. I couldn't help the fact that my breath out shaky; His mouth connected to my neck and started sucking, nibbling, licking: Damn he was even biting me! His hand now fingering me from behind

Chuck picked me up and lifted me on the sink and stripped me of my nighty shirt. His eyes locked with my breast! I couldn't help myself I pushed out my chest and sat strait up so my breasts were very close to his face! More like mouth

His hand goes behind my head and undoes my bra slowly brings his hands to my shoulders. His touch sent a unknown feeling up my spine. His hands slid one of the bra straps off my shoulder and then the other one.

After chuck got a good look of my chest, he leans down slowly and takes my right nipple in to his mouth. Nibbling on it and sucking on it. I started pulling his hair softly, because the pleasure he was giving is unthinkable!

"Mmm, chuck don't stop" My voice came out smooth and soft. He laid me down on the counter slowly, while playing with my nipple in his mouth.

"Chuck Where are you at baby?!" The girl screamed from his room, I felt like slapping myself, I totally forget about the girl that was in his room, I guess he did too because he started cursing under his breath.

"I'm Coming Babe, just wait a Freaking minute Okay" Chuck yelled smirking. My jaw dropped to the floor, and I back in the real world, the real world where chuck is a player and using any girl and every girl!

Chuck toke a step back from me smirking, and just staring at me. He blow a kiss the walked out naked like nothing had happened. I felt stupid, used, sad, and most importantly Angry!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HAHAH PLZ cCOOMMENT VOTE HAHHAA WELL THERE U GO............

DIS CHAPPIE GOES OUT 2

BLACKHEARTEDLOVE!!!!!!!!