Chapter 5

Adventures Of The Sexy Guy On The Boat!

Chapter 5

Like Serious There's No Feelings

I couldn't believe what had happened last night, I really was high on cramp pills or something because that's not normally me! I hate Chuck F*cking bastard! Well I can't say I didn't get a eye-full or well Vag. Fill full! but I have to go on like nothing happened, if he knows I want him so bad everyday he'll torment me!

I got up knowing I'm going to have to change my underwear not from period blood but from my juices, I really should just stop wearing underwear, I'm just staining them everyday anyway! and when Chuck sees the stains he teases me about not wipping!

Getting in the shower making sure to not lock the door, if I did lock it Chuck would say I was masturbating. I mean one time he walk in and toke a piss, First Gross but Second I got to see him Man-meat!

"FUCKING WHORE! HOW COULD YOU!" Chuck screamed

Damn Chucks S*xs games are going more realist, because that sounds like he's really angry! Damn I should have just went with he's fighting with her! Wait to either way it turns me on, one he's playing same freaky sex games or he's getting unhappy with those cheap whores.

After my very very,cold shower, I walk out to the kitchen wanting some bacon with eggs, maybe a protain drink. I walk in to see Chuck sipping rum from the bottle, I met his eyes and lifted a eyebrow. like what the heck why are you drinking in the morning.

"What the fuck are you looking at Cuntt"

My mouth fell into a O shape as I stared at him, I was shocked, I didn't do shit to him! just because he didn't get to play doctor doesn't mean he can take it out on me. I just can't believ- well actually I can believe he's being a D*ckhead......Like always

I grabbed eggs, bacon, and hasbrown's from the refrigerator and started cooking trying to ignore the ice cold glare in the back of my head, and to think after last night I know it wasn't much for him but for me well it was- Stop in my thought I felt  a hand try to sneek my shirt!!

"Wha-" I was cut off from him turning my head and sticking his tongue in my mouth, You probably already know I'm talkng about Chuck! I feel his little well big guy down stairs! I Can't believe this Crazy horny bastard! he can't just yell at me then try to get super lucky thats not the way it works.

"Chuck, Stop it now" I said trying to push his head away from my collar bone, which feels amazing. His hands found my breast just gently screezing them in a circle motion, Wow something must have gone way wrong because Chuck is never gentle.

"No, Your the only girl I know that isn't a giant whore!!"

He said between kisses down and up my neck, I just stared at the top of his head trying not to lose my cool, I'm mad I tried to repeat over again but his mouth just made me want push him up against the freaking wall and date rapee him! I closed my eyes and just enjoyed gentle Chuck.

"Baby" He said slowly taking off my shirt I looked down while he started to suck on my belly bottom, Which to me is kind of weird like really! So many more places he could be sucking on. I throw my head back,  feeling my wet hair snap against my bare back I looked down at Chuck who was now tagging on my baggy sweats wth a weird expression on his face

His hand rubbing up and down my thighs, So softly and gentle I almost stopped him, I looked down at Chuck's face and realised that I'm in control right now! If I say no he'll stop and be heart broken, so basically his my bitchh.  I ran my hands through his soft silk hair just wondering out I should make him do!

" don't care if I have to gentle or kiss your ass like now" He pause searching his mind for the right words to express what he was feeling "I wanna spank, lick, eat, ride, hump, ram, bang, you in till i feel better"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haha Damn Chuck lol! Well heres a chapter I wrote in like a hour, Writing again I know you've heard it before! SORRY I'LL STOP ABUSING YOU! lol Well tell me what you guys think!

Oh yeah I kiki am really sorry again! X'D