The Adventures Of The sexy guy on the Boat! Chapter Three

IM SO SRRY IT TOKE SO LONG. BUT COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE OF SEXY SMEXY CHUCK. AND SEE WHERE THIS LIL BATHROOM MEETING LEADS TOO!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------:

Chapter Three Teaser!!!

What do when were put in unthinkable postions!

---

Shelly's Point Of View

Looking in to chucks eyes sent a shock of plesure down my spine. Dear god for so long I wanted him and now I have I want to torture him! With his Man-area still pushing into me but with more force now, like he wanted to rip my legs apart wider!?!?.

Staring at his sweaty wet blonde hair sticking to his forehead. Made me think of how much we've been through, Which just made me want him even more. I want him to do me like he does all those whores, I want him to tell some kinky storys about me like he does about all the other girls he's had!

I can't believe how horny I was, I mean I'm not virgin But I've never got so horny to the point of pushing a person down And Bang there brains out. I bit my lip thinking of how good his dick would feel pushing against my naked flesh!

"Do you want me to beat it up from the back Baby" Chuck mumbled Grabbing my Right breast and pitching it toughly. Chucks words hit my head like no other. Chucks voices made me bit down harder on my lip trying not to say "Yes bend me over Chuck".

In the up most pleasure possible. Hearing his Sexy voice saying "Let me please" Over and over again was killing me did he know how much i wanted him for so long!!.

Do i care if in the morning. Nothing will be diffirent, Do i want things to change. Do i want Chuck to Bang me every Day and Night; Did i want him as a fucker not a lover. Mmm let me thing Hell yes!!

"Shelly let me, let me sex you up, so good that you'll never look at another man again!" Chuck whispered nibbling on my ear. Teasing me now grabbing my ass and Basicly finger my behind!

looking at the sink, Thinking out pulling him over there and having my ways with him. Having him bend me over and beat it up,

-----------------------------------------

OK THEREZ SOME STEAMY HOT, SEXXY WORDZ

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!!..

This goes out to MissSCullen and Blackheartedlove!!!!

There bacisly begged me!! I love all ya'll for the