Chapter Twenty-Two

IT'S BEEN TO LONG! I'M SO  SORRY, But this chapter is very intense so I hope it makes up for it! :) 

Demetria had given me a call saying that I shouldn’t be home when the inspector comes, but the inspector would not be saying what time he or she was coming over just that it would be today. So Camila and I had called Zayn to see if we could hang out there for the day.

“I actually I have to go over and send some painting to the Jaureguis’. So why don’t I just get you guys a hotel room instead for the day?”

I wish Zayn would have been able to see my eyebrow rise.

“Why?” I asked

Zayn did something between a scoff and a laugh “Lauren says that Camila is a screamer and she has to put a pillow on her face so she won’t wake up Ally.”

I looked over at Camila eyes wide “THAT’S WHY YOU ALWAYS HOLD A PILLOW?” I asked her

Camila just gave me her wide-eyed gaze and didn’t say anything. So I just laughed and turned away from her and began speaking on my conversation on the phone again.

“Oh yeah, we will take that hotel room.”  

Camila kept asking questions when we passed Lauren and Zayn’s place but I would just grab her hand, and kiss it and tell her I love her and then she would shut and for about thirty seconds before she began talking again for a mile a minute.

“Can’t you just enjoy the ride baby?” I asked her

She pulled her hand out of mine and began stroking her chin. “No, I can’t.”

I rolled my eyes but took her hand again and continued driving.

Camila stopped asking questions when we pulled up to the hotel, but that didn’t mean she stopped talking, instead she let out a loud gasp and smiled, throwing both of her hands on her cheeks and smiling wickedly at me.

“Are you trying to spoil me Ms. Kordei?!” she says and I just scoff and roll my eyes

“Shut up and get out of the car, Camila.” I say and turn off the engine. I hop out of the car and walk over to the other side waiting for Camila on the other side. When she gets out I take her hand and we head inside.

Hours later Camila and I were wrapped up in the hotel blankets on the floor, not really sure how we got there, it didn’t matter much though, we were having way to much fun to care about the little (and not so little bruises we had given each other.

“I love you,” Camila says against my neck and I smile and wrap my body around her and said “I love you too.”

We spent the rest of day like that racking up the bill in room service that Zayn would be paying for, Camila was keeping me from feeling guilty about that by getting chocolate sauce all over her stomach, which I happily got off her and into my mouth. 

By about six o’clock there was a knock on the door and at first I thought it would be Lauren or Zayn coming in to say hi, so we got dressed and we went to the door my jaw dropped at who I saw at the door.

“Arielle?”

And there my sister was in all her glory, beautiful chocolate skin, black curly locks falling down to her mid-section, her full lips giving me lovely smile.

“Well,” she said sticking her arms out “Come give your sister a hug.”

That was all I needed to hear, I ran out of the room and wrapped my arms around my older sister’s neck. She was still a few inches taller than me but size wise we were about the same and still she wrapped her arms around my waist and held me back just as tightly.