It's Over With ***Paige***

2 DAYS AFTER KENDALL AND BROOKE QUIT THE TEAM

Brooke rubbed my back as I cried into her shoulder. My mom just told me of something devastating. I didn't want this to happen.

Brooke was mad about it, but she told me that I was still loved by Abby. She told me that I was also an amazing dancer, and that I should be proud.

However, I was just kicked off an elite competition team.

After Brooke quit the team, there were four of us left. It was Chloe, Payton, Ashton, and I. We were in the teen division this time for our groups.

All of a sudden, an F-bomb dropped from the mothers upstairs. It was a fight between Ashton's mom Carol and Leslie. Carol stormed out of the room.

She grabbed Ashton and dragged him out. Then, because of that, Leslie and Payton were also kicked off the team. So now, here is Chloe and I, performing 'Steam Heat' as a duet.

However, I wasn't really all that good at this funky part so Abby made me sit and told Chloe to do her solo from two weeks ago.

However, I had to come and watch the competition.

Chloe and I ended up having a sleepover that night, which resulted as missing school today. Yes, this all happened yesterday.

My mom decided to take Brooke and I out for ice cream when she picked me up. Brooke had a head cold, so she could miss school. We decided to go to Friendly's.

I got an Oreo Sundae, with the whole shabam. I posted on Instagram, 'Eating ice cream with the bæ Brooke and mom!'

My mom tapped me on the hand and I looked up from my phone. I looked over at her with a confused look on my face. "Paige, I brought you here to tell you something."

"What?" I asked, curious as to what she was going to say.

"Honey, your competition team at the ALDC is no more. Instead, you will be dancing at a different studio. I forgot the name of it, but I am sure you'll like it."

I stood up and dropped my mouth open. "I'm not leaving the ALDC!" I screamed. Everyone stared at me and my mom looked mad.

"Paige, I'm sorry babe. Brooke, c'mon let's go, I want to get Paige home."

We walked out of the place with me crying hysterically. The ALDC was my home. I couldn't leave it.

"Mommy," I whispered once we got into the car.

"What?" She asked.

"Call Miss Abby and tell her I say thank you for an amazing career."

With that, I fell asleep in the car until we got home.

That was it.

Dance Moms was done.

****

I JUST FINISHED THIS STORY WOOP