Comments Can Break Someone ***Brooke***

I hate it all.

I hate dance, I hate that oversized man Abby, I just hate it.

I'm pushed to much.

I am tired of it.

I don't know if I want to do this anymore. Dance was my oxygen, now it's a carbon monoxide.

I guess you can say that because of everyone that pushed me around, I am done. Especially the commenters. They always are like, 'OMG! brooke hyland is like tots doen wth dnceee'.

You know what? I don't care what you say because I AM done with it!

And it all started today. I really AM done. See ya later! Brooke Hyland is out!

-At My Friend's House-

I rung the doorbell as my hair whipped in the wind. I checked my phone for any messages from mom. She has been very overportective lately... something I don't like. My best friend Ashley opened the door, and after seeing my distressed face, pulled me into a hug.

"Cookie, c'mon in!" she said after releasing me from my hug. She dragged me into their kitchen where I saw her mom. I called her Mrs. C, 'C' started their last name anyways.

"Hello, Brooke," she said cheerfully. "I was making brownies! Why don't you and Ash sit down and have something to eat?"

I raised my eyebrows and nodded. Her brownies were the best. She tole me she uses a 'secret family recipe'. I would like to know it someday.

I sat down at the kitchen table and fiddled my phone in my hands. Ashley blinked, looked at me, looked back at her mom, and bit her lip. She gave me a look and sighed. "Brooke, seriously, what's the matter?" she asked me. I shrugged and started to kick at my heel.

"I am tired of dance. I want to cheerlead, with you and Kaitlyn, and Courtney, and Beth, and-"

Ashley held up a finger and shook her head. "Brooke, you're amazing at dance. You have the body of a dancer. You are amazing. Honey, you have no spine. You need to stay. Your mom would never forgive you."

I nodded and bit my lip. Ashley reached over and rubbed my back. Ashley rubs were the best.

I heard the timer go off for the browinies, and Mrs. C. pulled the brownies out of the oven. The smell was intoxicating and devine. I loved it. She put them on a cooling rack and came over to sit down with us.

"So, Brooke, how are you?" she asked me. I twisted my mouth and shrugged.

"Not the greatest," I answered.

Mrs. C put out her lower lip and curled it under to make a sad face. "Sweetie, why ae you so sad?"

"I hate dance. I just don't like it. I am always put with the babies. I am older than 12 years old. I always get placed on the bottom of that stupid pyramid and my mom always fights with Abby. Sometimes she does it just for the show."

Mrs. C. shrugged and got up. She walked over to the brownies, put two on each plate she was setting and brought it over. I instantly took a bite out of one. So creamy and soft... just the way I like it.

I finished both brownies i under a minute and stood up. Ashley did the same and we ran up to her room. I plopped down on her lime green bed and flicked on her TV, as if this was my room.

The news was on. I laughed at Ashley and she gave me a stern look. "I'm sorry," she muttered. "I was watching Super Fun Night last night." She folded her arms and plopped on the bed next to me.

Prying the remote from under me, Ashley changed the channel to Lifetime. I swallowed hard and sure enough, it was on.

It was Season Four's first episode. It was on the beginning. I remember filming for it, so nervous as the producer shoved me in after crying my heart out, being so nervous.

"No, Mom, I can't do this!" I screamed. Paige came over and pulled me into a hug. I shoved her away and ran into the bathroom. Mom chased after me.

"Brooke Marie Hyland, you open this door right now!" she yelled to me.

"No!" I screamed back.

Mom must have gotten Abby because she unlocked the door with a key. Mom got in followed by Jeff Collins. He slung me over his shoulder and Mom dabbed my tears with a tissue.

"Brooke," she whispered. "This is my job. Don't lose it for me."

I nodded and Jeff put me down while shoving me into the room. I gathered up all the energy I could and walked into the room with a bright smile on my face.

I looked over at mom and she looked back at me. Abby gave me a stern look and started talking about last competition season, yada yada yada. I didn't care about what happened.

She metioned the fact that Chloe was suspended and would come back shortly. About the first week of November.

Paige started to cry and I hugged her.

"Save those tears for the pillow,' Abby said. I rolled my eyes and Paige whiped her eyes. Abby started to go through the pyramid. I didn't really care where I was, as long as I was on it.

"Brooke, you okay?" Ashley asked.

"Wha-? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," I answered. I was just having a flash back of that episode. Ashley watched the show and I braided my hair, bored at everything that was on, because mainly I knew what was going to happen.

"BROOKE! That part is coming! Mom fight!" Ashley squealed. Mom fight? I never knew there was an addditional fight.

No wonder I didn't know about, because it was at the resteraunt all the moms were having. It was between Melissa and surprisingly Jill. Well, Melissa and Jill had never really fought, they were friends.

Melissa stood up and stormed out of the resteraunt. She screamed something along th elines of, "(BEEP) you and (BEEP) your daughter too. You're just (BEEP) jealous."

I was appaled at this type of behavior from Melissa. I looked at the moms who were covering their mouths. I was too. Ashley was cracking up. She didn't know how serious these fights could get. Some were fake, and others real. 67% fake, all the rest real.

"OMG, Brookie!" Ashley screamed.

I looked at her and stood up slowly. "Where are ya goin, girl?" Ashley asked me.

"H-home," I stuttered. I walked out of her room, leaving a confused Ashley. I wanted to go home because I couldn't hang around somebody who laughs like that.

I started to walk back towards my house when my phone went off. '1 new E-mail Message' it said. I opened it up and it was from Jeff Collins.

'Hello Brooke, please click on this link. SOmebody new has added a comment to your performance of the first episode of this season. ~ Jeff'

I clicked on the link and there it was, a comment I read it outloud to myself. 'The girl probably left because she was afraid of me seeing it! XD OMG! I can see why she was embarrassed!'

Ashley.

I logged onto my YouTube account, which went by the name. xxxCHEERLEADxxx and typed a strongly worded message back.

'I would like to see YOU dance! Hah, probably can't even do a step forward!'

I posted it and watched my perforance again.

Wow, I really was bad.

I dropped my phone out of pure shock and headed back to my house, leaving my phone there. I ran up to my room and logged onto my computer.

I typed up my school's website, made a new account for my own pleasure, which was IHATEASHLEYD and wrote on my profile, 'ASHLEY D. SUCKS. SHE RUINS PEOPLE'S DREAMS.'

I couldn't believe my best friend. I really did suck at dance.

I hate it.

I logged off and cried my self to sleep.

*******************

D}:

HORRIBLE. D}:

BAD CHAPTER, AND I AM SORRY!