Comments Can Break Someone ***Kenz***

Sorry for not updating in like, forrrrrrreeeeeeevvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrr. I have a very busy life. Erm, enjoy the chapter.

*********

  It was staged.

  I want to shout to the whole world, "It was staged! Mommy and Maddie love me!"

  They truly do love me. I was forced to go to my 'friend's' house for a couple of weeks. She was my new 'mom.' They only had me do it because Zoey's mom was litterally crazy, but her daughter could not dance.

  I miss my home.

  And want to know what especially hurts?

  You guys.

 Ever since the video was leaked.

  "Omg, kenzie, lyk y?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

  "aww kenz u md mdde cry lyk wht"

  "gt bck now"

  Oh, oh, oh! This one is my favorite, it seems like an adult wrote this:

  "Mackenzie Ziegler, your mother was just protecting you. She loves you and did not mean to A) Pull out your hair repeatedly. B) Yell at you for not pointing your feet, and C) Tell you that you need to work harder. So why go? Honey, you have to learn that life comes with ups and downs, and some of them will be from parents just saying stuff and trying to protect you. Mommy loves you. We love you. We hate your 'new' mom. And to see Mellisa, I mean Mommy, upset like that is sad everytime she looks in your eyes. Go back and stop being SO DRAMATIC! GET A LIFE!"

  NEWS FLASH LADY: I DO have a life!

 And I am about to tell you WHY everyone wrote those things. The dramatic events leading up to everyone hating me.

 I'm done, for real.

-Yesterday-

 Today was the day. Today was the day that I would officially be going away from my home. Zoey Branka and I were apparently best friends. Well, according to Zoey. Our moms are, or should I say were, friends, so therfore that made us BFFs.

 My mom tied a blue ribbon into my hair and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was just going to have to pretend that I was on a stage for one of my dances.

 I'm not a very good actor though.

 My mom got up and packed my dance bag as Maddie came running into the room. I looked at my older sister and gave her a hug. Tears ran down my face.

 "Maddie, I don't want to be with Zoey and her mom please make me stay please please please please please," I whined in a big run-on sentence.

 Maddie's eyes welled up too. "Kenz, I know. I don't want you to go either." She hugged me more tight now, both crying.

 "Girls, c'mon, we have to go." My mom tapped Maddie lightly on the shoulder. Mommy pulled me into a big hug and whispered to me, "I love you, Kenzie Cakes."

 'Kenzie Cakes' was a name only my mom called me. She never said it in front of cameras or anything, because she didn't want other people calling me that.

 The three of us walked to the car. Maddie sat in the back with me instead of the front and held my hand. I loved being in this car, with the whole smell of hairspray. I truly was going to miss it.

 As we pulled into the All-too familiar parking lot, my hands started trembling and I wanted to cry. Maddie and I let go of each other's hands. Phase One was to make our viewers know that me and Maddie were in a 'fight.'

 Apparently, Mommy was helping Maddie with her stuff instead of me. I was getting mad with my family and decided to start ignoring them.

 I walked into the studio to see Gianna at the desk. There were many crew member with her. I put on my best pouty face and ran right past everyone. I wanted to stay and talk with Gianna for a bit. I couldn't though, which made me sad.

 I pushed past everyone and sat right down in the corner while forcing my jazz shoes to go on my feet. Everyone stared at me as my mom buttered up Maddie and made her feel like the only daughter.

 "Mommy, I need help!" I whined.

 My mom took a sharp breath in. She looked at me and said, "Shut up. It is enough to what you did to Maddie."

 Maddie put on her best pouty face and said, "Yeah, Mackenzie, you ignore us all! I try not to be the favorite and," she stopped to wipe tears out of her eyes, "it hurts."

 I got up and walked away. Camera men were chasing after me. Payton ran with me holding up her phone in some way that looked like she was recording my every move.

 "Kenz, everyone here hates that prick Maddie. I know you do."

 I saw camera men behind her, waiting to hear my next move. "I definetly hate Maddie. She is the worst," I whispered. I wanted to take back every little word and run up to the cameras and shout and scream in their faces.

 "It's okay," she whispered as she pulled me into a hug. Payton waved off the camera crew so that they weren't by her.

 "Nice job," she whispered while laughing. "I think we pulled off a pretty great stunt there!"

 I laughed with her until two very official-like looking people came up to where me and Payton were sitting.

 "Mackenzie Ziegler, you are wanted for an interview," one guy told me.

 My gut clenched up. What was I going to do and say? I wanted to tell the whole world that I love Maddie and mommy, but I can't. I want to tell people that I live with a happy family, but I can't. I was going to have to go with it.

 "Sit on this stool," he told me. I nodded and placed my little but on the little chair. "Now, tell us what you think of Maddie."

 She's the best sister ever! I thought. But different words escaped my mouth. "Maddie always rubs it in my face that she is the better one." I paused to think of good, powerful words to say. "Sometimes I think she doesn't love me."

 The guy nodded. "And your mom?"

 "Mommy is always with Maddie and never really cares about me." I paused agai. "She never takes me shopping or bowling."

 The guy nodded. "Great job, Mackenzie! Now, go on to dance class."

 I ran away and into the studio.

 Little did I know that this would probably be my last dance class.

 Because right now, as I write this letter, I have a knife dangerously close to my throat. And when I slit it open, you are all going to be very sorry you said those words.

 I am tired of it.

 Oh yes, make sure you show this letter to the producers of the show.

 Goodbye, forever.

************************

CAN SOMEONE SERIOUSLY TELL ME WHY I WROTE THIS LIKE THAT? I MEAN, NO. NOT MACKENZIEEEEEEEEEEE!