Cherry Chapstick

"Skip fifth?" Niall stuck out his bottom lip and made his blue eyes big. He'd had a hard a day. Talking with Harry was the only thing he'd found that made him feel better, but lunch time wasn't long enough.

"Aw, Ni... You know I don't like skipping." Harry sighed. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to say no to the puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fiiiiiine!"

    Niall jumped, smiling from ear to ear. He nodded vigorously.

"Meet me in the bathroom in the science wing after fourth, okay?" Niall gripped his jacket close to his chest and watched most of the people file out of the lunch room.

    "Ok, Nialler. I'll be there. See you then?" Harry's hand lingered on Niall's leg a little longer than it should have. He didn't care.

"See you then," Niall confirmed.

    Fifth hour came and Niall was completely drained. His day went from bad to worse in only an hour. It was mostly because his fourth hour teacher was probably on his man period.

    "C'mon Haz..." Niall whispered to himself. He didn't want Harry to ditch him on top of his bad day. Not that he expected Harry, his closest friend, to ditch him. It was just that Harry didn't seem open to skipping for him.

    "Hey, sorry I'm​ late," Harry puffed. He looked like he'd practically ran to the bathroom. "My fourth hour was halfway across campus."

"Hazza," Niall just whimpered into Harry's printed tee.

    "Shit, are you okay?" Niall nodded, nestling into Harry's​ warm body. Harry held him, wanting to kiss him and let him know everything would be okay. "Bad day?" Niall just nodded again.

    "Look at me, Irish." Niall sat up, somehow getting closer to Harry. "You look gorgeous in that jean jacket." Niall blushed.

"Thanks, Haz..." He mumbled, feeling his heart rate pick up. It was beating so loud he wouldn't be surprised if Harry could hear it too.

    "I bet you got an A on your History test, babe." Babe. Babe. Babe. Niall heard the word babe and his heart practically exploded.

"I guess." Niall didn't know how to respond without the blush burning his face off. He forced himself to look down, his shoes suddenly becoming interesting.

    "Look at me, my love..." Niall looked up into Harry's sparkling eyes. They were the absolute epitome of beauty in Niall's opinion. Before he knew what he was doing, Harry was pressing his lips against Niall's.

    And before Niall knew what he was doing, he was kissing back. Harry's hands wrapped around Niall's waist as they backed up against the wall. The kiss became more of a snog where they only pulled away for brief seconds to breathe.

    "Is that..." Niall pulled away, panting heavily. "Is that cherry chapstick?" Was Harry wearing chapstick?

"Oh..." Harry laughed nervously​, despite breathing heavily himself. "Yeah... It's cherry," Harry blushed.

    "No, I like it," Niall grabbed Harry by the collar and initiated another snog. And perhaps Niall liked the cherry chapstick a little bit too much.
~~~~~

Hey guys :)