Prank

"Oh c'mon, Niall! It'll be funny!"

"I'm not exactly sure we have the same idea of funny. I dunno..." Niall averted his eyes from Louis', obviously not up to the idea. But of course Louis still pushed the matter.

    "C'mon! Just this once help me prank someone?" Niall played with his fingers, silent. "I'll get you Nando's..." Louis sing-songed. Niall lifted his head, eyes desperately begging Louis that he didn't go there. It was his weakness and everyone knew.

    "Yep, I went there. Now do you want the Nando's or not?" Louis huffed, looking at his fingernails.

"I mean.... Just one time, right?" Niall frowned. Louis nodded and finally Niall agreed - reluctantly - to help Louis with his prank.

    Of course the brunette thought he was the smartest person on Earth. Considering he'd come up with this prank on his own and even made the 'props', as he called them.

    "Now remember, this isn't a prank. This is real life. This is your..." Louis thought for a moment. "Your big acting audition. So don't break character. At all."

"Yes Lou-Lou." Niall nodded slightly as Louis finished. He was still quite confused about what he was supposed to do.

    Louis had explained to him that he wanted him to tell Liam that he had been feeling ill for a while and was still feeling ill. Then he was to somehow reveal that he thought he was pregnant. Then, Louis had made up a fake positive pregnancy test, and a certificate that said he was a rare male that was able to get pregnant.

    "I'm nervous." Niall had never felt good at pranks. And this was a big one. He never felt good at acting, seeing as all he ever did was laugh.

"You'll do fine!" Louis assured. He was practically bursting with excitement to see Liam's reaction. And of course, Louis, being the master of pranking, had set up cameras in a ton of places.

     "Now go! Liam's on the couch." Louis shooed Niall off after applying a bit of water to his face to look like sweat and a ruffle to Niall's hair. Niall took a deep breath and walked into the living room.

    He sat next to Liam, burying his face into the brunette's shoulder.

"Hey Ni, everything alright?" Liam wrapped an arm around Niall.

"Feeling sick," Niall mumbled. Liam frowned, shifting to get a good look at his bandmate. Niall's hair was matted to his forehead and he looked sweaty.

    "For how long?" Liam rubbed at Niall's back. Niall whimpered, gripping onto Liam's sweater

"A few days. But it's been on and off. One minute I feel sick and then I feel fine." Liam's eyebrows furrowed. He placed a hand on Niall's forehead, confused. He wasn't even running a fever.

    "Have you been sick?" Niall nodded meekly. He closed his eyes and played with the loose strings of Liam's sweater. When Niall opened his eyes, Louis was in the doorway. He gave him a thumbs up and a grin.

    'Act like you're about to be sick.' Louis mouthed. Niall sat up, placing a hand over his mouth.

"Li... I think I might be sick," Liam threw his phone to the chair beside them and helped Niall stand. He directed the blonde to the bathroom, kneeling next to him as Niall forced tears to his eyes.

    "Have you eaten or drank anything recently?" Liam cooed, trying to keep Niall from panicking. Niall tended to do that while being sick. Niall shook his head. "You don't have anything to throw up, babe. Just breathe, OK?" Niall closed his eyes.

    He reassured himself that this was going great and that even though he felt he was doing horribly, he was obviously convincing Liam. But this was the part where it got tricky.

    "Liam?"

"I'm right here, Nialler." Niall felt horrible for doing this.

"Can I talk to you?" Niall opened his eyes, looking into Liam's. He was obviously confused. Upset too. Upset that his bandmate was in distress.

    "You can always talk to me. About anything."

"Promise not to tell?" Liam nodded. "I think... I think I'm pregnant..."

    "What?" Liam blinked, beyond confused now. "Niall, that's not possible. Either you're pranking me, or your hallucinating. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Liam. I'm serious. I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive..." Niall looked down at the floor, completely consumed by the heat in that bathroom.

    "T-that's not possible. Niall, you're lying." Liam's voice shook as Niall forced himself up with a grunt.

"I'll show you," Niall's voice was quiet, not only because he knew it was better for the prank, but also because he could hardly bring his voice above a whisper.

    Liam followed Niall into his room where he opened a small trash bin and picked up the fake test. Since Louis couldn't exactly be there for his own enjoyment the whole way, he'd planted cameras everywhere. These only made Niall feel less confident in his prank.

    "You could have faked this." Liam was trying to convince himself more than anything.

"I have a paper from my doctor..." Niall tried. He was losing faith in the prank and almost gave in right then. He knew Louis would be mad though so he dug through a drawer and pulled out a piece of paper.

    "When did you go to the doctor​?" Niall shrugged slightly.

"Last week. It hurt so bad, Liam," Niall whispered brokenly, wiping harshly at his eyes. He hoped it looked like he was crying.

"What hurt? Ni, everything will be okay! There shouldn't be tears!" Liam engulfed Niall in a hug, the kind of hug that actually made tears well up in Niall's eyes.

    Liam pulled away, holding Niall's hand tightly. He grasped at the paper and read it out loud.

    "Mr. Horan, the following letter contains medical information, test results, and data from your recent visits concerning illnesses pertaining to the stomach. We'd like to recommend scheduling another doctor's appointment to discuss any missing information as well as treatment options.

    "The test results have revealed that you are, in fact, pregnant. This information was both a relief and a scare to medical professionals. We've concluded that you are one male of only three percent of the entire male population​ that is even able to become impregnated..."

    Liam stopped throwing the paper into the desk and holding Niall closer.

"Why didn't you tell me you were ill?"

"Because I wasn't that worried until it started getting worse!" Niall whispered. Liam was practically crushing him but he didn't want to say anything.

    "How?" Niall shrugged slightly, playing with his fingers. "Do you not wanna talk about it?" Liam asked. He wished he could help Niall but he didn't know how.

"I don't really wanna talk about how YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!" Niall yelled, a smile breaking onto his face.

    "Oh my gosh, Ni!" Liam ran his hands over his face. "Thank gosh, I was so scared! I'm shaking!" Liam stepped back and laughed a little.

"YO!" Louis burst in, laughing loudly. "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!"

"Louis, you do realize that now I'm gonna get you back, right? And you too, Ni. Watch your backs!"

    "Fam, how do you expect me to watch my back when I can hardly watch TV without getting bored?"
~~~~~

Yo! What's going on, lovelies? Requests are still closed but Happy April Fool's day :)

Who else is extremely excited for Harry's single?? AHHH I love them all so much 😭 and also... LIMA BEAN HAD A BABY 😭😭😭😭😭 MY BABY HAD A BABY

I love you all so much