NIALL'S BIRTHDAY!

"And you're sure he's not going to be home any time soon?" Liam fretted, struggling to open the plastic that enclosed one of the party decorations. Maura sighed knowingly on the other end, a warm smiled on her face. She knew how important it was to Liam to have the perfect birthday party for Niall.

    "Liam, dear. He's not coming home until we shop for a while. I'll text you when we're headed back. There's no use stressing about it. He'll love anything you do," Maura comforted. Liam calmed slightly, his tense shoulders dropping as his body relaxed. He didn't need to over think this.

    Maura sat on a bench outside of the store Niall was in. She'd convinced him that she needed some fresh air, out of the shop. It worried him slightly, but it was only because Liam had called her in a panic. He'd been worrying over what kind of streamers needed to be where.

    "Ma? Y'alright?" Niall plopped down on the bench, tapping his foot nervously. He hadn't gotten the call he was expecting that day. The call from, arguably, his favorite person in the world. Liam. There hadn't even been a tweet from Liam about his birthday. Was the brunette mad at Niall?

    "Oh yes, dear. I just didn't want to be in that store. I'm having a dreadful hot flash." Maura lied, fanning herself for effect. "It's my old age, ya know." She sent a smile to the unusually quiet man. Niall cracked a small smile.

"You're not old, ma." He smiled, kissing her cheek before dragging her up and to the next few stores.

    Meanwhile, Liam was back at Niall's house, internally freaking out. Harry hadn't shown up with the special cake they'd ordered and Louis was nowhere to be seen. Liam's phone was next to him as he gently placed little jewels on a huge sign that said,

'Happy Birthday, Our Baby Nialler!'

    No matter how much Liam wanted to just write 'my' instead of 'our', he decided it was in everybody's best interest for him to put our. The brunette jumped as a loud knocking echoed through the house. He got up to get it, throwing open the door as he came face to face with a frazzled looking Harry.

    "Hazza," Liam spoke gently, pulling the taller man into a hug. He'd missed him dearly and his heart burned as he wrapped his arms around him. Harry hugged back, gripping slightly onto Liam's black tee.

"I missed you so much." Harry squeezed Liam and then pulled away. He made sure not to tilt the pan in his hands as he followed Liam into Niall's kitchen.

    Niall bounced his leg nervously, as he waited for his mother to get what she needed at her store. He was sitting in the car waiting for her, watching his phone intently.

'Please... Liam?' Even Louis or Harry would do. But none of them had said anything that day. Had they all forgotten? How could they forget when the fans were blowing up about it?

    "I am present!" Louis yelled loudly as he entered the comfy home. He lazily shoved his keys into his pocket and whined at the lack of immediate assistance. He followed the voices to the kitchen. He stood in the doorway, watching both Harry and Liam as the talked together about the cake. Louis whistled, observing the room around him. "It it looks like a unicorn pooped all over this kitchen!" He chuckled softly.

    Harry turned, moving quickly to wrap his arms around Louis. He almost forgot how small Louis was. Although average size, Louis felt extremely small around Harry. Liam followed quickly in suite, turning the hug into a group hug.

"No tears." Louis demanded to Harry who was sniffling into the feather haired man's shoulder. Harry pulled away, giggling. His dark green eyes were filled with tears- happy tears.