Dance With Me

So I got this idea after watching "Guardians Of The Galaxies Vol. 2" (awesome movie btw!) where Star-Lord and Gamora are dancing. Set in phase 4 after Saturnz Barz (Spirit House).
*disclaimer*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside of the new Kong Studios house in the basement where it shows a young Asian woman, Noodle who's skimming through some old records, which she thinks is rad cool. Until she heard footsteps. Which happened to belong to a certain tall bluenette male, 2D.

"Hey, Noods. Wotcha doin'?" He asks.

"Just checking these old records. These must've been living here for like, 50 years or so?" Noodle explained as 2D chuckles lightly and sides with her and decides to check the records as well.

"Oi! Look here!" 2D called out.

"What is it?" Noodle replied.

"I remember this ol' record. 'Bring It On Home to Me' by Sam Cooke, since 1962. Dad told me that he and mum used to dance to this song on a warm summer when they're teenagers." 2D explained to the young Asian woman.

"Well, play it. I wanna know what it sounds like ?" Noodle asks the bluenette male. So as 2D did as Noodle told him, he places a record on the record player and put the needle on top and begins to play as you can hear classic melody jazz.

"It sounds good. I love how the melodies are flowing through the lyrics." Noodle commented.

"Honestly, when I wos thirteen, maybe fourteen. Mum tried to get me to waltz but instead, I kept screwing it up." 2D explained his story as the pair chuckled.

"So, you never actually learned to waltz?" Noodle asks curiously, 2D shook his head. Noodle places an index finger on her chin, then she stands up and reaches out a hand towards the bluenette male.

"Maybe I can teach you?" Noodle offered. 2D blinked questioningly, as he accepts her hand and stands up.

"Not sure wot this has to do with looking through ol' records, love?" He says.

"It's a formation of dance art, Toochi. Plus you'll thank me later." Noodle gives a wink making the bluenette male blush a little shade of pink but shakes it off.

"Well, you're the coach." 2D replied making the young Asian woman chuckle softly.

"Ok place your right hand on my left hip and I place my left hand close up to your shoulder. Then we move up our other hand to the shoulder length." Noodle instruct him, and he did as she says while his other hand is still intertwined with hers.

"Next we face each other directly." Noodle explains again as the pair looked at each other. For 2D, he has never seen Noodle's eye color this close. It was the perfect sight to never look away. Even if she's a young woman now but still, she's Noodle.

"And finally we take a step, back to front." She said as 2D follows the step. Backwards, frontwards, and they continue over and over.

"Here's when you do the spin and twirl." Noodle told him.

"Noodle, I don't fink I c-" 2D was going to finish his sentence but Noodle interrupts.

"I trust you, 2D. Like you trust me with this." Noodle told him, as he replied with an 'ok'. Then all of a sudden he twirls the young Asian woman from him and spins her back towards him perfectly.

"Wow! I actually did it!" 2D exclaimed happily, making Noodle chuckle once again.

"Told you, you can do it." She replies.

"How're you good at this kind of dance.?" 2D asks.

"They're many things I haven't told to what I've done during another one of our hiatus years." She answers.

"Noodle, can I ask you sumfink?" 2D asks her and she replies with a nod.

"Did you actually, enjoy being on your own, without us?" He said.

"Well, it's not the first time I go solo without you guys. Least it was quiet so I can think clearly to myself." Noodle answers with 2D saying 'oh'.

"But it doesn't mean that I don't miss you guys. I still love all of you like brothers I never had." She answers again. Making the bluenette male smile softly down at her while still continuing to waltz to the song.

"Now it's my turn. Do you actually enjoy being on your own?" She asks the similar question the bluenette male had asked before.

"Other than being eaten by that massive dick, and eating it in order to survive!" 2D shudders as he remembered regretting to eat that fucking whale to stay alive!

"It was quite fun in Guadalupe, Mexico. With its fun festival, that I sell friendship bracelets, ate some odd brownies, and won 3rd place at wet t-shirt contest." 2D explained to Noodle making her giggle.

"Though, my time there. I'd gotten a chance to find myself. And it feels kinda lonely. Without you, Russel, even Murdoc." 2D said softly. Until Noodle held close to him.

"Well. At least now we-" 2D cuts Noodle off.

"I'm serious, Noodle! Look I know that you're a grown independent young woman, but I just really care about you most of all." 2D explained seriously. Then he looks down at her, even if she stands at 5'2, and he's 6'2.

"Just.. don't go away. Not again." 2D spoke softly to her. Noodle held both his lanky hands and look up at him with her deep emerald eyes.

"I won't, Stuart." Noodle replied softly. While the record is still playing in the background, that's when the bluenette male press his lips against her soft lips for 7 seconds or so. Then let go's, both blushing at each other.

".. Sorry." 2D apologize softly while looking away a little embarrassed.

"For what?" Noodle replies with a soft smile. As the pair gaze at each other, they slowly inch their face close to each other. That is until a Brooklyn drummer popped up out of nowhere, both backing away quickly from each other with a blush as 2D scratches the back of his head and Noodle rubbing her arm a little.

"There you two are! Y'all should come up to record some new tracks before Muds throws out a furniture, again." Russel notifies as the pair nodded before Russel leaves them alone again.

"Er... thanks for the waltz lesson, love." 2D told her.

"Uh, yeah. No problem. We should get going." Noodle replies as the bluenette male nod in agreement before heading upstairs. Whatever happens in the basement, he was glad to even come down and check on her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, guys what do you think? Also, the part where 2D kissed Noodle and apologized was referenced from 'Last Of Us: Left Behind' where Ellie kissed Riley. Plus remember The Book Of 2D when it's mentioned he ate some odd tasting brownies? I'm assuming they're pot brownies, no pun intended. Thanks for reading this one-shot.