Scarrose and Ryan are doing hunting.

As I read the fire message. It says that they need us at the New York Institute tonight. Wow what a rush.

I saw footsteps outside the roo as I opened it I saw Scar and Ryan putting there gear away. We are siblings of the Dragonwell Family one of the most ancient family's in Idris. Our Great Great Great Grandfather was the last person to ever kill a Dragon demon.

We are close my siblings and I, but with Scar She been doing things alone. Since she us the only Girl Dragonwell. That was born by blood.

"I got a message from Magnus Bane" I say as there heads turn to me.

"A warlock" says Ryan

"Why would we get a fire message from the High warlock of Brooklyn" Scar says

"He need us at the institute. A Certain Shadowhunter has a frozed demon inside her and they needs us "

"We are Dragonwells not the Frostways like Mom" Scar hissed.

"But Mom has been out of reach for Years " Ryan explains

Scar sighs "When do we Leave "

"Tonight" they nodded heading to there rooms

[Alec Pov]

"Alec!, I need to talk to you"

I turn around seeing Clary running towards me with her hand held to her chest

"What's wrong" I say worried I say holding her hand on her chest.

"They are other shadowhunters coming here tonight there the Dragonwells " she says

"The Dragonwells!! Why are they coming here" there one of the best Shadowhunters in Idris" I say letting go of her hand.

"There here since magnus asked for them"

"Why would a Warlock need protection from shadowhunters."

"There not coming here to protect Magnus, there , there here to ..." she cut off.

"To protect who Clary"

"There hear to protect me " she said fast

"Protect you from what"

"My Condition " she said walking away.

i ran to the library if i could ever find out Clarys condition is but it feels like its been bugging her for a while i know I shouldn't be worrying about it but a part of me must protect her. we need to find Jace now.

I heard the door open and all of us went to the front of the institute seeing three shadowhunters. A girl with two guys. They look alike so I'm assuming there siblings.

I walked up to them seeing Clary walk Behind me,

"Hello Welcome to the New York Institute I'm Alec Lightwood and this here is Clary Fray" I say

"What I thought no bad guys aren't allowed in an institute why is she here" say the girl with the brown beautiful long hair.

"There Are none" says clary

"Oh really why do I see one talking to me then" she says "Tyler I thought you said we are protecting someone well where is she cause I can't stand it right now. "

"It's Clary okay that need protection Scar " says Magnus coming from nowhere

"You know each other" says Alec

"Yes Alexander We have been close for a very long time I've been with them since ancient times."

Clary and I are just in shock,

"I need to get back to my boyfriend, Ryan, Tyler you deal with this, " she says heading to the institute door.

"What's your new boyfriends name again Dear Sweet sugar plum" Magnus asked

"He's not new Magnus we've been dating for a year now the date that we started dating was on Feb the 2nd, oh and his Name is Johnathan Clark," she says

"How interesting " I mumbled to myself.

"His nickname name is Jace if you wanna call him that"

She left without hesitation. Leaving us with a pile of questions going on our mine if she really is Talking about Jace I'm interested to know who has him.

[JACE POV]
Probably didn't Expect That Coming

"Have you seen Scar? "

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

OMG it's Jace like Wtf. Well then surprise

I told you all I would update today are you proud of me.

Well I wrote this whole chapter today you need to be proud.

But I'm more proud at my best friend who gave me to chapters Today her Book Starting Over.

Follow her guys ShadowHunterFan1

ENJOY!

VOTE!

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!

SHARE!

Clace or Calec?