Chapter 22: No Filter

Start from the beginning

"How did the meeting go with Teddy?" 

My lips pursed into a thin line. Yes, I was still sour about the conversation but I wasn't too sure if I should tell Big Poppa about it. 

I shrugged. "It was aight." 

"Anything ya'll talk about?"

"He wanted to make changes."

"What kind of changes?"

Wallflower's routine came to an end as another stripper took the main stage dancing to "Pop That". This one was named Butterscotch. She had only been here for a few weeks and she was an okay stripper. She awkwardly popped her hips to the song.

"Where you find this one?" I asked.

"She's a friend, whose in a jam. After she makes a couple thousand she's out. Nova would be taking her place."

I nodded my head forgetting that He brought her name up last week about her starting soon. I personally didn't see a reason or any room to having her here but I did want to ask why she wanted to work here all of a sudden. Was she not amking any money at the other club? Besides, she's always told me she was happy where she was at. But, I wasn't supposed to argue with him. It was a decision made before Teddy bought it so we had to roll with it.

"You still didn't answer my question." I thought of completely ignoring him.

"Nothing major for real. He just has ideas for bringing in more money."

He pushed himself off the bar and grinned. "Okay, I get it. It's not any of my business." He stuffed his hands in his pocket. " Just make sure you take care of my baby now. But I trust ya'll. I'm about to go and handle some business and I'll catch you later gorgeous." He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead before disappearing to the back doors of the building. 

Now, I felt really bad for not telling him just then. This was his business that he built from the ground up. He took pride in his hard work and i'm pretty sure would not let anything ruin his achievement. 

"Honey!"

I looked in the direction my name was being called and there was Wallflower waving her hands with a big goofy grin on her face. This heffa was too funny. 

She came bounding to me in her red Maxi dress and wasted no time pulling me into a hug. 

"Bitch, where have you been? I've missed you!" I laughed and pulled back. 

"I've been behind the scenes like a real business woman." Wallflower rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. 

"Okay ms. Thing, all i ask is that you remember me when you get rich." 

"With the way you were dancing tonight, you gonna be living in the mansion next to me!" I boasted. Yeah, this girl had skills and she damn sure was making her way to the top of the stripper chain. I was pretty sure I was going to hear about her being some rappers baby mama just like Black Chyna.

 "Girl, speaking of rich," She flipped her hair over her shoulder and leaned against the bar. "You know Quincy been asking about you. He been having that good shit lately and been tryna get you on."  

"Hmm," With all the stress my ass been putting on in the last couple of months, it was bout time I had let loose. With Zeke's trifling ass hitting me up, Nova evading my calls and Teddy's annoying ass, I had no time to myself. Tyrone and I were still hanging but that wasn't nearly as often as I would have liked .

"He here now?" Wallflower's face lit up and she grabbed my hand. "Yeah, he's in VIP. We'll grab him and go back to my crib." She squeezed my hand, "It's about time we have a little fun!"

****

Zeke

"I'm sorry but the number you have reached is unavailable at this time. Please call back and-,"

Fuck! 

I still didn't understand why she was still ignoring me. She couldn't possibly be still mad about what happened a few weeks ago. I mean damn, having her find out that her boss was my father and possibly my reaction to her being a stripper was a little over the top, but either way, it was still no reason to be mad.

But as it seemed, I was forced with figuring out a way for her to forgive me. 

"Papi, hurry so we can have some fun." 

I peeped my head around the corner and looked at the broad laying across my bed. Mentally I was rolling my eyes because this bitch knew she was anything else but Hispanic. If anything, she looked like she had a little Island flavor.

"Soon, aight?" What was even her fucking name?

She shrugged her shoulders and kicked off her pumps. I turned my attention back to my phone making one last attempt to call her back.

"I'm sorry but the number you have-,"

"Fuck it." If she wasn't going to give me the time of day then I was going to get it from someone else. To remove all possible thoughts of Honey from my mental, I pulled my shirt over my head and walked out the bathroom to find the girl with nothing but her naked ass in the air ready for me to blow her back out.

I placed my hands between her thighs and she was just like I like 'em. Wet and ready.

 "I see you ready for Daddy."  

 Even though it was for the night, I fucked her like she was mine. I made her scream out my name as if she'd be doing it every night. I had her calling out to God just how she should have been and every time I looked into her eyes, I was constantly wishing she were Honey.