Chapter 21: Plan in action

"One of the most pervasive evils in this world is greed and acquiring money for money's sake. Once you have six houses and a plane, it's just about a number. It's never been anything I understood." -Kevin Bacon

Chapter [21]

Nova

To Zeke:
 Meet me tonight at 11 at my place. 

I tapped the send button on my phone while I sat on the bed, a few minutes after finishing up  with one of my favorite customers, Damion. Now he was a man who was packing and could lay it down. He was a man who could make me forget all about my worries, but of course he wasn't enough to keep them away.  I licked my lips and scrolled through my contacts for Teddy's number. 

After meeting in Zeke's car a week ago, It seemed  I was going to have to carry this plan out by myself and I was going to have to make Zeke and Teddy friends in the process if I wanted to make this thing go as smoothly as possible.

So the idea was to get them in the same room together. Getting them in the same room would allow me to explain this was the middle point of view and for me to get my way. There had to be no flaws in this plan. It had already been a few months and it was time to end this shit once and for all. 

So, I sent the same text to Teddy.

A few knocks at  the entrance of my door took me out of my thoughts and onto Betrice who smiled at me sweetly standing in her lingere peice and I couldn't help but to mimick her smile. Out of all the girls in this building, Betrice was the main who I could really rock with. She was a 5'2" Asian with an ass like wow and a beautiful face, but she was the sweetest little thing. 

But she made sure no one took advantage of her height or sweet look. She was a feisty little thing with a big attitude. 

"Hey Nova, Daddy wants to see you for a moment."  A pang of nervousness made my smile falter and I could only nod my head. Daddy was the owner of this bunny ranch with wandering eyes and sweaty palms. Meetings with him were generally never really about talking.

And these meetings were frequent.

He wanted something and I was tired of him taking it from me. 

"Thanks boo." Betrice nodded her head, half smiled and tapped the door frame before making her way back to her room. 

I wondered how many times she had to be called into his office.

I had thirty minutes before our next round up of men  so I threw on a pair of tights that I kept in the chair beside the bed and threw on a white v-neck shirt and headed down towards his office. Going to his office meant I had to cut through the front of the building and behind the main desk where a door to his office was. This time it was partially closed so I knocked lightly a few times and faked a smile when he asked me to step in.

Daddy was no looker unless you were into the old fat, white Santa clause looking men. He had the thick white beard, always wearing plaid shirts with suspenders. He looked from the papers to me with a smile that I couldn't realty decipher.

"Nova, right on time." He motioned his hand towards the chair in front of his desk. "Have a seat please." 

I stepped forward to the chair only for him to stop me. 

"Close the door behind you, wouldn't want to be disturbed." His smile widened and my stomach turned. 

I pushed the door closed behind me and sat in the chair. He flipped through the last of his papers and pushed himself out of the chair to round the desk and sit on the edge directly infront of me.