~Chapter 17, Heartfilla~

Luke showed me his new wings, they was pure black with dark red parts here and there. I touched them in shock. "My body was brought back with the curse but I have been fighting my hardest not to let it touch my soul" Luke soon informed me as I knew what that meant. "Curing would kill you" I whispered as he nodded as he turned around taking my hand. "Come with me little sister, we can find the others, we can save them and bring back our race" he then spoke having the fire in his eye.

He really meant this. "I am a welder still Luke. My job is to help the other welders, I have people now I want to have happier days than fighting like we had. I have a person I have to save....Join us, Luke join us" I spoke smiling toward him as he was in pure shock. I smiled even more grabbing his other hand. "Mavis is alive, she is alive and well. I could use the help of someone who could use time magic like you and.....and I want you to meet my new friends" I spoke in a way wanting him to agree of me staying as a welder.

He soon smiled toward me putting his forehead on mine. "I know why you really want me to meet them Lucy" he spoke in a whisper as I laughed slightly as there was still some tears on myself once and awhile. "You always wanted my opinion on things, you always wanted my blessing. You never change" he spoke moving away as he then sighed slightly still smiling. "Alright, I will try and agree with this" he then spoke as I hugged him tightly. He laughed slightly hugging back as I was thanking him over and over.

Soon the key jingled as I remembered the fight making me pull away. "Shall we show them the power of a Heartfilla?" I asked as he nodded us both flying into the air as we hurried to the battle zone to see fire inside of ice that was being sent flying at monsters on the down low as I turned the Capricorn Daggers and the Gemini Spear back into keys that went flying around me. "Tied by family, together until the end of time. Bonded since young and old. We call the past of our bloodline and the future of it. Come together and give us strength" Luke and I chanted loudly.

This got the others to look in pure shock as we sent pure golden light out our bodies into the monsters as we kept saying the chant over and over until the left over monsters were destroyed as I was slightly out of breath. "You are weak from that trap still" Luke spoke worried as I smiled toward him. "I am fine, I got you by my side once more don't I?" I replied as he smiled once more as we landed on the ground Zodiacs going back into the pouch as mine and Luke's wings were still out as Twin Bloods flew out of Erza's hands and around Luke.

'YOU LITTLE BRAT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?' Twin Bloods shouted in rage shocking everyone but me and Luke as I laughed. "You still hate me so much, I am hurt am I not your first welder Twin Bloods?" Luke asked acting like his heart been broken as he let of my hands as Twin Bloods get out an annoyed 'tisk' before flying back into Erza's holsters. "Wait FIRST WELDER?" they all soon shouted but Gajeel who was staring in shock. "Guys meet my older brother Luke Heartfilla" I spoke as Luke bowed slightly and stood straight.

"I am grateful to you all, you freed my sister as I was unable to do so for so many years" Luke spoke smiling as jumped on Luke's back, hugging him from behind. "Don't act, you are never nice to new people" I nearly shouted poking his cheek as Luke was shouting at me to get off as I smirked. "Even after 555 years you still don't have a girlfriend too Luke. Now that is proof you ain't good looking" I spoke as he glared toward me sending a blast through his body that hit me and pushed me off him and onto the ground.

"That is it, spar me right now, right here" Luke snapped in rage as I got up. "That is unfair you can't hold Twin Bloods anymore" I reminded as he smirked. "I am a Heartfilla, you think I haven't already thought that through?" he asked as I smirked even more excited as Zodiacs were sighing. 'Still the same Heartfilla siblings' Flames spoke floating out of Natsu's hand to be in between me and Luke. 'Luke you have dark Fairy wings, what has happened?' Flames soon asked as Luke looked away with guilt.

"I was unable to hold the army back, I heard Michelle screaming for Lucy in pure pain as I was able to get in the room to see her bleeding out on the ground while some guy in a suit and mask stabbed me from behind using a dark sword to curse me as I died there, right with Michelle who was also stabbed. I was brought back from the dead but my body was cursed, being cured would kill me but I was lucky, my soul and mind was not affected. I am in control but I am scared of it winning" Luke answered as I moved in front of me.

"Like hell I would let that happen, I ain't alone anymore. You, Mavis and with the others out there like you said......I got a new family and then a old one brought back to me" I spoke my eyes watering as Luke smiled toward me putting his hand on my head. "Still a crybaby" he spoke as his smile turned into a smirk as I blasted him with a golden blast. "I am trying to be a sister you meanie" I nearly shouted as he laughed just like he would use to. "The base is asking us to head back" Gajeel soon spoke.

"By base you mean Levy and by us you mean you" Natsu spoke smirking as Gajeel glared at him. Gajeel soon attacked Natsu as the two ended up in a fist fight as Erza had punched them both in the heads to stop it. They both looked in pain on the ground as I looked around. The black blood of monsters everywhere. "There was an army attacking both sides, Red Devil or another Type Zero must be behind this" I spoke my hands turning into fist. "Red Devil, he is alive also?" Luke asked in shock as I nodded.

"Nearly got my wings a day or so" I then informed him as Luke had a dark aura around him. "That is we going Zero hunting" Luke spoke as I laughed slightly. "We are heading back to base first, Mavis might have a way to help you" I spoke as we all was walking back to base as Luke and I made our wings vanish. "You trust him?" Gray asked me as Erza and Luke were speaking up ahead about Twin Bloods. Natsu and Gajeel were glaring and muttering names at each other while Gray and I were at the back.

"He is my brother Gray, I have no choice in a way. I would do anything for family" I spoke putting a hand on my chest as Gray smiled nodding. "Plus in a way of old school I need his blessing to keep fighting" I then whispered getting Natsu and Gajeel to turn their heads and join the conversion. "Why?" the three asked. "He is the head of the Heartfilla family now, permission is needed for the youngest to join battle and in a way of pride I would prefer if my brother agreed on me fighting again" I answered.

The three boys nodded slowly as we got into the base to see Gajeel walk over to Levy who hugged him. The short girl looked even shorted next to the pretty tall Gajeel. "Luke Heartfilla" Mavis spoke in shock as Luke bowed on one knee. "Queen Mavis, I'm sorry. We failed you my Queen, we lost the fight and I failed in saving Michelle or Lucy" Luke spoke as I still had my hand on my chest slightly hurting knowing Michelle died such a painful death. I was hoping she was out there somewhere safe.

"Luke you are to explain everything you can do me" Mavis spoke being on guard as he soon was explaining everything he did to us as I turned my head upward to the sky. It was raining. "Lucy?" Natsu asked worried as I turned my head to him. "I got my brother back but Michelle is still in so much pain" I only spoke as he put a hand on my shoulder. "We will find them Lucy" he spoke as I smiled. Makarov ordered me, Luke and Mavis to his office as we walked ahead my mind was on the others.

My mind on Eclair as we was walking. I knew her more than anyone. I knew her more than I knew my own brother and cousin. To me and was an older sister. She would rather kill herself than be cursed. Something was screaming at me she wasn't curse but was in trouble. "Luke" I spoke getting his attention. "Give me the Heartfilla vow we will find them" I spoke shocking my brother as Makarov and Mavis were walking in front of us listening closely. "Michelle, Eclair, Evan, Ethan, Christen, Jessie, Hugo, Charlie......All of them or some, just please help me find them" I begged my eyes watering.

"I give you the Heartfilla vow" Luke then spoke as I smiled knowing he would keep his vow. He always did. The Heartfilla family. I was way to old school now. Heartfilla used to mean something but then I didn't know what......

For what was to happen.

Gray....

Natsu...

I'm sorry.