~Chapter 12, Setting Her Free~

The next day in the morning we had found out Mira, Laxus and Gajeel all went on a mission at another city as my training plan was held back. Natsu was being made to clean up by Erza as my mind was on the question Erza gave me last night. A chance they was alive. Part of me wanted to look into it but that would of held me back. I needed to look forward. "Lucy and I gonna go talk to Gramps" Gray soon spoke loudly as Natsu and Erza looked toward him confused as I had my hair down for today. I had to much on my head at once.

First it was Erza's question then the sensing of Zodiacs. My mind trying to link them. "It's about Ur" Gray mumbled as his words made Erza and Natsu look away with pity as I understood that was his step-mother. "No need to look that way you two, Gray is facing forward in life. Being able to push it fully behind him and plan for the future" I spoke shocking all three people in the room. "Erza would you take over training for the day for me, I want you to spar with Jellal and get your own weapons to explain the makers" I then asked.

"Alright" Erza answered as Gray and I left the house heading toward the giant building that I learnt most called the Fairy Tail Guild Hall as it was a place for all the mages in the town. They was code named Fairy Tail Mages meaning they was from Magnolia. "You know you talk about moving on and stuff but can't do it for yourself" Gray spoke his hands in his pockets as he was looking at the sky as I was looking toward him in shock. The wind blowing slightly as the sky was pretty cloudy and dark.

I soon looked away looking toward the ground. "I won't be able to move on until I beat answers out of Red Devil" I replied with what my heart thought was the answer. "What about Erza's question, it has been on your mind?" Gray asked as I was unsure on how to answer or reply to it. "Looking into them being alive is like what we are doing Lucy" Gray then spoke as I nodded slightly as I looked toward him as Gray was looking at me. Icer on his back had turned white to match Gray's coat.

"You know she is there Gray, I don't want to get my hopes up to be crushed again" I then replied as he understood right away as I noticed many were looking this way toward us and whispering. I was confused but I remembered that Makarov had to of explained who and what I was. "Why get Erza to take training, talking to Gramps shouldn't take long?" Gray asked glaring toward some people getting them to shut up as I put on a fake smile. "Mavis, I want to find a way to free her but let the shield still be up like she wishes" I answered.

"How you going to do that?" Gray then asked as I saw a slight smile on his face as he already was interested in my plan without hearing it fully. "Fairy Spells with your help to see how the shield and crystal fully work, how the mana pattern is like and so on. If nothing comes up there I will need to head to Moon Temple once more" I answered as Gray nodded. "It is on the way to the ocean" Gray was getting my hopes up as we got into the Fairy Tail Guild Hall as Gray lead the way to Makarov's office.

We had to wait some minuets as Lisanna came out the office with her eyes closed smiling as she walked past. She was also humming. "She is allowed back into fighting" Gray mumbled as we got into the office as Makarov was writing some papers. He looked up seeing us. "I thought Natsu was caretaker?" he asked looking toward me as Gray froze up. "Caretaker?" he asked loudly looking toward me. "I ain't used to this day or age so Master Makarov put Natsu as my caretaker to help me" I explained as Gray was in some shock but nodded.

"That idiot nearly burnt his own house down last night" Gray mumbled as Makarov sat back looking amused. "Gramps I wanna take Lucy to the ocean" Gray soon spoke shocking Makarov but he looked interested also. "She has a way to help Ur" Gray then added as Makarov was thinking. "That area is filled with monsters Gray" Makarov spoke as I stepped forward. "We can deal with them, we deal with the Type Zero may not killed it but weakened and forced it to run" I spoke tweaking the truth to help.