~Chapter 5, Leo Forum~

"Different?" Jellal asked raising an eyebrow as I smirked. "LEO THE LION I CALL YOU FROM THE GATE OF THE CELESTIAL WORLD" I shouted my chant as the key moved in front of me and started to glow. Soon the key turned into a pure golden glow that grew in the shape of a person as they others in the room were watching in shock as I gave a wink off before the glow died down and turned into a person in front of me. The spirit of Leo The Lion. He had large spikes jutting in every direction, with a pair framing Leo's face; due to another pair of strands sitting on top of his head, being vaguely reminiscent of animal ears, the rest of his hair mirrors a lion's mane.

Leo had hazel eyes that were almost always covered by a pair of azure-tinted sunglasses with a thin frame. Leo was wearing an elegant dark suit, with the jacket left unbuttoned and the loose pants held up by a light colored belt, over a lighter shirt with a zebra-striped tiearound the neck, plus dark shoes. "Guys meet Leo The Lion the leader of Zodiacs" I spoke smiling as Leo turned his head winking toward me and then took my hand before getting on one knee. "Lucy you still look after lovely as ever" he spoke kissing my hand.

I sighed slightly. "Still a flirt and a playboy huh?" I asked as Leo smirked and got up still holding my hand. "Please everyone call me Loke" Leo then spoke turning around looking toward the group of welders who were all speechless. "Zodiacs have spirit forums in their keys a spell from Zodiacs is to summon them" I soon explained as Leo looked toward me smiling. "I am glad you are safe Lucy. We was so worried the spell gave you damage" he spoke as I kissed Leo's cheek.

"Thank you. Tell the others my thanks you saved me from death once again" I spoke as Leo's cheeks had a dust of pink on his cheeks as I let go of his hand and walked to stand next to him. "There is another forum I have with Leo" I then spoke my whole body glowing. "Star Dress: Leo" I spoke my chant as my looks changed. I was now wearing an elegant, frilled, black ball gown that is slit up my left leg and tied with gold sash that sat around my hips. A black, frilled choker was around my neck, and a ribbon with the mark of the Leo zodiac emblazoned upon it fell between my breasts. 

The accompanying sleeves of the dress were detached, sitting on the my upper arm and falling to my forearm, where they flare outward. Around the bodice of my dress was more golden trim, curving inward under the my bust. I had black heels and my hair was now tied up in a quaint bun that was decorated with a black flower. Due to having taken on some of Leo's power, Leo's zodiac sign appeared upon my right breast. "That is like Erza's weapon in a way" Mirajane spoke as I shook my head.

"It is very different the dress is from Leo himself along with it letting me use his own magic" I then explained as I lifted my hand in front of me and turned it into a fist making a pure gold glow come from my hand. "I can use Leo's light magic and his amazing skills in close combat" I then added as I died the glow down as I then smirked. "Now Zodiacs have a forum very hard as Erza, Gray and Natsu had seen one already" I then looked toward Leo who smirked winking toward me.

"When your ready" Leo spoke bowing toward me as moved my hand toward him. "SWORD OF LEO" I shouted my chant as Leo turned into a pure golden glow that went into my hand and turned into a black and gold sword match Flames as they group was in more shock. "So that scorpion tail cannon was one of Zodiacs weapon forums?" Erza soon asked as I nodded. "I mastered the forums long ago with the help of the first welder of Flames but I remember everything she done to teach myself so I can help you all if you want to learn your weapon forums" I then offered as I turned Leo back to normal.

My outfit vanished also as it was hard holding it all up. I woke up only this day. Using so much magic was a strain. "I WANNA" Wendy and Mirajane shouted as Erza, Gray and Natsu nodded smirking. Juvia was hugging Gray's arm agreeing as Gajeel, Laxus and Jellal were thinking. "Once forums are mastered you can learn cure spells with your weapons to heal anyone affected with the Dark Curse" I soon added as all their eyes widen with hope looking toward me. I was slightly confused.