"My fault," I feel taken back. What the fuck is he talking about, "your the one who decided to have sex with her!"

"It wouldn't have happened if you didn't take Olivia bowling and tried making me jealous by swinging her around. Then asking to be her boyfriend while I was in the fucking hospital," Harry shouts, "you almost killed me."

"What?" Tia frowns.

"Hey that was not my intention. I didn't fucking know you were going to go and do that! And yes I did take that chance but I didn't fucking know she'd agree to it," I shout back, "who knew she was into me? I thought she liked you!"

"Bullshit!" Harry shouts.

"Wait," Tia intervenes, "what the fuck are you talking about? You had a girlfriend."

"Just recently too," Harry says, "don't feel so special anymore Tia. He fucked you over by saying you were the only girlfriend he had."

"Are you kidding me?" Tia panics, "I fucking asked you if I was the only one and you said yes! You fucking liar!"

"Tia let me explain," I grab her wrist and she jerks it away, "it wasn't like that."

"Then what was it? I didn't sleep with one guy and I never dated anyone because of you! I knew I was going to come back which is why I kept myself reserved for you! But you didn't do the same," she cries.

"You fucking left me here stranded and you didn't do anything about it!" I argue back.

"What the fuck was I supposed to do! I told you I couldn't leave my family behind! You're a dick Edward! You don't understand the pain other people feel! You only worry about yourself," she shouts.

"Tia," I plead for her.

"No! Fuck you!" she shouts and runs away.

"Tia!" I call for her again. Fuck!

"Doesn't feel so good does it," Harry says. I ignore him and run down to catch up before she leaves.

Marcel's POV

"Veronica! What are you doing? Get off the fucking phone!"

Replays in my head over and over. Who was that? Is she okay? I need to know! I've been texting her this entire time Edward and Harry have been conversing and she hasn't answered me. I want to call but I'm afraid she will get in trouble.

"Doesn't feel so good," I hear Harry say. The door to dad's office slams and Ed is gone. Leaving me with Harry.

"I need to call Macey," Harry says.

"Wait!" I call.

"What?" she turns around.

"I really need your help! Please," I beg, "I know you're going through this and I will help you but right now I need you to help me. Please for once in your life help me."

"You're scaring me," he frowns.

"No it's not me," I sigh, "it's someone else."

"You know Gemma's pregnant?" he announces.

"What? No! Gemma's pregnant?"

Gemmas pregnant too? Is it mating season or what?

"Shit," Harry curses, "I'll explain later. What is it?"

"Well you know Veronica right?" I say.

"Yeah that tall girl that came over with your friend?" he remembers.

"Yes! I was conversing with her after the argument with the families and someone interrupted us-" I stop and the voice of the male replays in my head.