"Sorry, sis, but... They haven't even met him personally yet. That isn't enough for them to bond."

"Then we'll hope for the best."

"But what if he gets hurt?"

"You created him, my sister. Just like Netheria created Kenneth and Pierce. How Endia created Katrina and Odelia. You created Hero and Nabiel. I don't know what traits you gave him, but this is based on what you have given him years ago."

When Hero woke, he was standing oddly still. He felt high, or drunk, for some reason. He forced his legs and arms to move, but to no avail. Hero tried desperately, but his mind did not feel right. Hero found himself in the same situation his mind was in when he was having future visions.

It actually worked.

Hero growled and stopped himself. He rolled his lips again, surprised to hear the feral sound roll from his mouth easily.

You're at your full potential, little hero. I will help you discover everything you need to know about your core. About your power.

What? What is happening? What did you do to me? Why can't I move?

In response, Hero watched as his hand lifted to stretch and coil. He couldn't feel it though.

Oh, but you can. The controls have just switched from you to me, that's all.

The stiff legs started to move and Hero winced at the ache.

Wonderful on how I can control your body, yet you feel all the pain. I wonder what happens if you jump off the balcony.

Don't you dare.

Hero heard himself chuckle darkly. Hero's body looked around before he muttered, "I can use your senses too, interesting. Your core enhanced your sight, smell and hearing. Fascinating."