Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You

Começar do início

"Alright then, I might as well drop you here with your little friend." I smiled before I remove my hand to her legs, causing her feet to fall and land straight to the frog.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Camila screamed once again after her feet basically feel the rough skin of the frog, "HAHAHAHAHAHHA." I really can't hide it so I burst out laughing while looking at Camila's priceless reaction. Oh my god!

"LAUREN!!!!" Camila started to freak out and about to cry so I put my hand back to her legs.

"Yes?" I asked innocently while Camila glare sharply at me. She's cursing every fiber of my being once again.

"Fine!" Camila rolled her eyes on me before she leaned closer with my eyes darted straight to hers. I parted my lips a little, waiting to feel her soft lips against mine once again. Honestly, kissing Camila is pretty addictive. Even though she's a duckling nerd, this girl had a very soft lips.

When her lips is only a few inches away from mine, Camila stop. "I had bad breath." Coming from the girl who's breath smell like a fresh mint.

"I don't care."

"My lips is dry."

"I'm not blind, CabeLLo. I can perfectly see your redish lips. It's not dry."

"Well, I have a yellow-" I cut her off from giving me more lame excuses by kissing her lips. Camila didn't kiss me back but I don't care. I continue to kiss her, deepen the kiss with my hand squeezing her waist gently. And For some unexplainable reason, I can feel my heart beating a little louder inside my chest while kissing her which is very rare for me to feel. I mean, I've kissed different girls, tasted so many lips but through all of that, I never felt anything like what I'm currently feeling right now. Weird.

I pulled away and look at Camila who's mind are now frozen because of what happened. And I wasn't surprise after all that this is her reaction where her brain absorbing everything little by little. I mean, this is the usual reaction I've get everytime I kissed her.

Is this really the usual reaction you'll get if you ever kissed someone who's inexperienced and virgin?

"I..." Camila tries to form a single word. Her cheeks are also blushing while my lips slightly parted while looking through her eyes, "You're..." I chuckled when Camila tries to say a word but failed to do so especially when our eyes locked on each other.

I don't know what air did I breathe or if the devil whisper on my ear once again as I found myself leaning closer to Camila to kiss her for the second time. And instead of Camila pushing me away, her eyes voluntarily close with her lips parted a little.

Is she allowing me to kiss her again?

Is Camila slowly giving in from my charm?

Before connecting my lips to her, I look at Camila for a second. She's...pretty. Look so effortlessly perfect in her own way and I think that's her difference between all the girls in Carolton and all the girls I've been with.

"CabeLLo," I whispered and as soon as her brown eyes open, I smiled and planted a soft kiss on her forehead instead. And before I could even say anything, I felt her hand hit my cheek pretty hard.

"You're such a jerk!"

"Ouch! Is it really necessary to slap me?!"