Facts about the book and other important stuff (SPOILERS)

So somethings I left pretty vague in the book so I decided a whole half a year later, that I might as well fill in some blanks.

1. SINCE EVERY ASKS THE SAME FREAK'N QUESTION OF WHY CAN'T NAOMI REVIVE HER VILLAGE

Author chan? Why can't Naomi just revive her village? Why doesn't she just use her dead villagers as test subjects? Why do you do this just for plot?

Well sit down now, way back in the day when I wrote it, I never explain that they burned the bodies to ash. My apologizes. When there's nothing left but ash obviously you can't make a human out of that. The world government got rid of all the evidence and they clearly know about the powers of the shi shi no mi and the seika seika no mi and thought they should burn the bodies so that if the seika seika fruit user came back to the island they couldn't revive their proof. Not to mention Naomi had no clue how to use the Seika Seika no mi so how was she supposed to revive them in that moment?

2. The angel (Naomi's father) was the king of the ancient civilization that left behind the poneglyphs.

I never had time to expand on that other than during a short part where Naomi remembers her past life. During that part I only talked about how she was a princess and how her kingdom burnt to the ground.

3. Yuzuki can fly for legit reasons.

I know that angels in one piece can't fly but my girl Yuzuki here is special. She's the daughter of one of the four yonko so she has a huge amount of haki. She unknowingly uses that haki to make her wings powerful enough to support her weight in flight.

4. Naomi and Kiyoko come from the same ancestor.

Kiyoko is a descendent of the ancient kingdom's royal family. Since her ancestor was an angel they relocated to Skypiea. The World Government didn't know Skypeia existed so they couldn't kill them.

5. The seika seika and shi shi no mi together are one of the ancient weapons written about on the poneglyphs.

I briefly talked about this in "Escape Attempt #1" when Maggie (the researcher) tried to look into Naomi's past but paused when the light blinded them. What she saw was the seika seika and shi shi no mi, and the destruction that it had caused in ancient times.

**********

Well 2 years later your questions are answered, voila.

Anyways I attempted a sequel to the book, and I forgot that the main character wasn't immortal and she ended up dying real quick. So I'm going to try to fix it up and not kill the main character 7 chapters in.

Xoxo love author chan ♥