Good bye, Hishi

cinziminzi

*Hiroshi*

Kill my dad? Is this man really my grandfather, the one that I grew up with?

I swiftly unsheathed my sword and pointed it at the man. I guess that this is also my home town, I wonder what happened after I left.

"Why do you want me to kill the King?" I interrogated.

"Haven't you seen what happened to you're village? Even the island's volcano is on the path to being destroyed!" He complained.

The volcano is going to be destroyed? That is the hottest place in the world of One Piece!

My home, Kagore island, is known as the hottest and coldest place in the world. The valleys in-between the ice capped mountains can be as cold as -500 degrees Celsius. Also the volcano in the centre of the island is a boiling 9001 degrees Celsius.

"Prove that you are my grandfather." I demanded. I need to know if he is trustworthy.

"That's easy!" He chuckled then his face went serious." I crafted the Kopi Kitetsu when I was 23, I planned to give it to your father but he wasn't able to wield it. It ended up in your hands after I gave it as a present to you for your 2nd birthday."

His information is very detailed and correct. He is my grandfather, Kitetsu. I lowered my sword and sheathed it once again.

"So the island has been over run by pirates and a corrupt King." I clarified. I never met my father so it wouldn't matter to me if I killed him.

"Yes." Kitetsu answered. "I'll help you." I decided. Naomi most likely will leave the island without me, it was fun while it lasted.

"Hishi?! So you leave the pirate crew?!" Saki cried. I faced Saki, she looked upset and on the verge of tears. Well I can't do anything to change it.

"YEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Takumi exclaimed. "NO MORE SWORDSJERK!" Classic Takumi, classic.

"You seem a bit too excited." I commented, but he didn't really pay attention because he was occupied, partying.

Yuzuki just stood there and Naomi did the same thing. Naomi turned and headed in the opposite direction, towards the ship. I looked at my grandfather who was searching for things in his backpack.

"Hiroshi, good bye." Who was that? I studied where Naomi and Yuzuki were standing a moment ago. I think that was Naomi, I predicted this would happen. Takumi and Saki were nowhere in sight.

"Ah, here it is." Kitetsu pulled out an old map. It was for a castle. "It has high security with 5 strong pirate crews as guards. You may have difficulty defeating them because their total bounty is 410 million beli."

Not good, there is only one entrance into the castle and it's heavily guarded. I need to be brisk and silent, the assassination tactic would work best.

"So, to reach the Crown room I would have to slip by at least 11 corridors without causing a ruckus?" I ask.

"Precisely." My grandfather zipped up his bag.

Something is not right... It's all to sudden. My grandfather I haven't seen for 9 years just happens to find me asks me to kill the King who supposedly destroyed this island?

"What's wrong?" Kitetsu asked worriedly. I can't trust him completely even if he is my grandfather, he might have changed from how he was before I ran away but he could be the same person...

"Nothing, which way to the castle?"

*Government Agent*

"This Fairy everyone is talking about, she is dangerous?" I questioned the Rear Admiral. After the rumors were flying around the base for awhile I finally had the chance to clarify them.

"Very, why are you interested in her so much? Do you want to defeat her?" He glazed down at me.

"Yes, she is the only one that I can provide a challenge." I answered. All the other pirates were worthless pieces of trash, 600 million beli should challenge me at least.

"Kazou, I value you're opinion but I can't release you from the lab until you have stabilized, not to mention Cipher Pole needs to give you permission to leave the base." The Rear Admiral explained.

I hate all these limitations! "Tell them I will spend a week here before I leave." I ordered.

"Kazou, you do not have the authority to command me." He stated.

"I do now." A slimy green glob formed at the tip of my finger an I pointed it at the Rear Admiral. He backed away.

"Kazou." He said my name firmly, trying to scare me into directing my arm away from him. He stared at me sternly.

Fine. The green blob swirled away and disappeared. "Relay my message." I demanded as I strutted away from him.

I will defeat and capture this Fairy.

*Tamuki*

Yes! We ditched him! I laughed. Oh how my life gets better and better. First, my future wife. Second, no more swordsjerk! Now, if that witch would die, I would consider it the best day in history for humanity.

I took another sip of the creamy hot coco that Saki made.

"We're leaving." The witch declared as she opened the cabin door.

For some reason she still creeps me out. Probably because of her blank expression, icy voice, crazy powers, but most of all, the fact that she accomplishes all these thing despite being younger than me.

I heard the cabin door creak closed.

But are we really going to leave him just like that? What am I saying, of course we will. I stared into my hot coco. But doubt still hung in my mind.

**********

Did Naomi just abandon Hiroshi? After all they've been through? (Not a lot)

Kazou has a mysterious power and seeks the destruction of Naomi, not very good for the crew. He also is connected with Cipher Pole and is valued highly, who is he?

Like
Share
Comment