The Dark Side has Cookies

*Naomi*

I sat in the cabin, reviewing strategies for our next battle with the marines.

"Nomi, Hishi is alone. Can we please sail over a to ice mountains?" Saki pleaded. Pathetic, ever sincr we left the island she has been upset about Hiroshi. Get a life.

"No."

"Nomi..." Saki whined. I glared at her and she shut up. Hiroshi was a talented weapon, but I couldn't help him with his petty island.

*Hiroshi*

I studied the tall stone castle and wiped sweat from my face. It's not a very complicated structure, but the problem here is the heat rising from the volcano below.

"Good luck Hiroshi." My grandfather patted me on the back, then left. I unsheathed my Hiro Kitetsu (my sword) and proceeded cautiously towards the entrance.

Two guards, strong build, steel swords. No problem. I slipped out of the shadows and approached them openly.

"Greeting, I am Hiroshi Kitetsu and I request to see my father." I demanded.

The two guards stood there protectively.

"Your father, the King?" The one with the afro pries."Yes, I am his son." I answer boldly.

The guards examined me suspiciously. "I will go and clarify this matter with the King." Afro entered the dark corridors of the castle and disappeared from sight.

*Crown Room*

"Your majesty, there is a man at the entrance to the castle that claims he is your son and requested to meet you." The guard knelt in front of the the luxurious red throne.

"Son?" The King asked curiously, "what is his name?"

"Hiroshi Kitetsu."

The King's expression dropped.

"Tell him to leave this island IMMEDIATELY." The King demanded angrily.

"Yes, your Majesty." The guard scurried out of the room before the King got more frightful. The King put his hand over his coal black eyes, stressed.

"Not yet, Hiroshi." The King mumbled.

*Hiroshi*
5 minutes later...

The guard with the afro marched out of the stone fortress. He look troubled, something must have happened.

"Sir, the King has ordered for you to leave this island immediately."

My father knows who I am but doesn't want me on the island. There must be a complication.

"I won't leave until you give me a reason." I said stubbornly.

"There is none." The afro guard replied. So he doesn't want me to know... I unsheathed my sword and pointed it at the guards throat.

"That's... The Hiro Kitetsu." He choked out. "BACKUP, SOMEONE IS ATTEMPTING TO BREACH THE CASTLE AND HE IS IN LEAGUE WITH KITETSU!" he yelled.

It sounded as if my grandfather is the villain.

Guards poured out of entrance, I'm surrounded. They aimed their weapons hostility at me.

One stepped forward. "Why are you here." He interrogated. "I came too see my father, but he demanded that I leave without a reason." I summed it up.

Kitetsu did something serious to these people, they're all so angry.

"If the King ordered you to leave, leave. We do not need any other Kitetsu agents." He spat. I don't like where this is going.

"I'm sorry, but I would like a reason." I insisted. The guard and I stared each other down.

"Hiroshi, leave this country. I know that you are my son, but right now isn't the time for a reunion, we are dealing with diplomatic problems." A voice boomed. I looked under the stone arch and there was a well dressed man. He had coal black eyes and blond hair.

So this is my father. I studied him. He had a similar appearance to mine but had more body mass. I sheathed my sword.

"I have already mostly analyzed the situation on Kagore island. Judging from the way you reacted to me, you have a bad relationship with Kitetsu. Kitetsu's behavior hasn't changed in the past 9 years and he is still a tyrant." I started my hypothesis.

"Kitetsu, knowing that everyone fears him because of his status as the ultimate sword maker and wielder holds you by a threat. So you offer something to even the ground. That's why all the villagers are gone." I finished.

They gawked at my theory, I was right on.

"How did you figure it out?" My dad gaped.

"Information."

This country isn't my responsibility so I could leave it be.

*RUMBLE*

The castle shook. Is this an earthquake? No. I look down into the burning magma of the volcano. Shit.

"Run." I warned. They looked at me questionable as I walked on the path to the edge of the volcano until they finally realized what was happening. Panic rose and they were all trying to escape on the meter wide path off the volcano.

Magma shot into the sky like a pillar and the heat melted all the snow in a mile wide radius. I hoped into the air and sky walked away from the volcano.

Their fault. I think I should pay my grandfather a visit, all he has been doing is torturing people.

*Kazou*

"Kazou, we have a special mission for you regarding Naomi Tosie." A well dress man informed. My interests perked up.

"CP1 has assigned that you capture Naomi Tosie, these orders are also from fleet Admiral Sengoku and the World Government. This mission is of utmost importance and is to be completed before Fire-Fist Ace's execution." He explained the details.

Capture Naomi Tosie? Finally, I've been waiting for this. I stood up and went towards the lab. Someone of actual worth.

**********

Hiroshi chose the vanilla cupcakes over the oatmeal cookies with icing, tough decision. Well, kinda.

Anyways, Hiroshi vs. Kitetsu, a difficult fight for Hiroshi, Kitetsu's sword skills are twice the amount Mihawk has! Will he even survive?

A war is happening soon? And why would they want Naomi captured so urgently?

Like
Share
Comment