Yuzuki's Decision

cinziminzi

*Naomi*

The angel stared intensely at me with chocolate brown eyes. I studied her.

Her appearance was tidied from the last time we chatted. Her hair was neat and shinning, and her face was clean and grime-free.

She opened her full red lips to talk, "I have decided to join you petty crew." The angel crossed her arms with attitude, and posed snottily.

Rude. "Nomi, who's the doll?" Saki whines. "I don't know her name." I answer coldly. I should probably ask. "If you don't know who she is, why did you ask her to join the crew?" Hiroshi inquired.

"If you wanted my charming name," the angel interrupts,"you should have said the word. I am know as the exquisite, clever, and stunning Yuzuki."

Arrogant too...

"Nomi, does equizzite mean green tasty?" Saki asks. I glance back her. Not the brightest.

"Saki, exquisite means fancy, or finely made." Hiroshi corrects her.

"Ohhhh, but are your mind right that it doesn't means green tasty, she would look yummy in a soup." Saki argued.

Hiroshi sighed, "Saki, that's called cannibalism, and yes I am sure." Saki tilted her head to the side, dumbfounded.

"Ahhhmmm," Yuzuki cleared her throat, "Are we going back to you're poorly-made boat?"

*One of the Five Elders*

We sat at a large, round table, glaring silently at the horrific bounties before us. 600 million, 340 million, 290 million, 200 million, and 180 million beli. They have a total of 1,610,000,000 beli.

What troubling times...

"We need to capture this crew as soon as possible, before they become anymore formidable." One elder slammed his hand on the table.

"The captain is too strong for any vice admirals. Not to mention his daughter joined. We need elites to handle their strength." Another argued.

They are getting out of hand quickly. Also the captain recruits the most dangerous rogues. If we let things go on like this, they will become a major factor in the seas.

"Should we offer the fairy a position as one of the seven warlords, her powers would turn the tide of any battle." A bearded elder suggested.

"She is far too dangerous to be living, let one of the big shots bring her in." I argued.

"What about the angel? Knowing him, her father would rage war on us if we imprisoned her and he knew." One reasoned.

We can't deal with two big powers at once. The girl who ate the Seika Seika no Mi and the Shi Shi no Mi, also one of the Four Emperors.

I shook my wearily. This is a stalemate.

"Our only option left is to offer the captain a position as one of the Seven Warlord." I sighed unsatisfied.

We all shook our heads in agreement, hoping that she will accept.

*Kid*

I slowly opened my eyes. I was facing the cloudy gray sky. What am I doing here?

The memory of the battle I fought returned to me. That dam fairy! She had to recruit Hiroshi too! I jumped up on to my feet and noticed that there were people watching me.

"What are you looking at?" I growled angrily. They swiftly turned their heads away in fear and continued on with their day.

Why can I never beat that stupid fairy! I kicked a pebble and launched it out of my sight. There's no use in staying in here. I stomped off to my ship. Next time...

"That red haired girl that was fighting, do you know who she is?" I overheard. Now that I realize it, I don't know who that stupid fairy is. I listen in on their conversation.

"It's Naomi Tosie, the Fairy of Life and Death, I also heard rumors about her having a bounty of 600 million."

"600 million?! I reckon she will be up there with White Beard in no time."

Wait... 600 million?! That is ridiculous. That tiny fairy could never have a bounty of that degree! I curl my fist into a ball. I know that she is dangerous, she can defeat me without lifting a finger.

Wait, aren't I supposed dead? She used that creepy technique that kills people instantly. No, this was different. She said Death Sleep, not Crimson Death. Why did she put me to sleep instead of killing me?

I dwelled on this question until I reached my ship. I thought of nothing, must have been luck.

*SPLASH*

Something heavy plunged into the water. I snapped out of my day dream and focused on the marine ships firing on us.

Shit, I was on this island for too long, and also with that stupid ass fairy we probably attracted much unwanted attention.

"Set Sail!" I hollered to my crew as I rushed on to my ship.

*Takumi*

"Now, tell me again, who is she?" I perked up as a dazzling raven haired woman strode on to the ship, now she's my type.

"Her name is Yuzuki. I also suggest you don't hit on her because she has a cocky attitude." Swordsjerk warned. Not like I'm going to listen to him, because quite the prize is within my grasp.

"Ya, ya, I won't." I lied distractedly.

She was the finest woman I have seen in my days, and believe me, I have laid my eyes upon a real prize this time.

Her strides were elegant but yet with attitude. Her long hair was silky and black, and flowed down her back with grace. Her fair skin was smooth and soft, like a baby's. Her body was curvy and a perfect hour glass. Angelic, white wings were blooming from her back. Her chocolate brown eyes were surrounded by lush lashes, and full red lips completed the picture.

I think I have found my future wife.

"I know you're going to hit on her, despite all my warnings." I hear Hiroshi comment in the background. Heck ya, I am.

I fix my hair and plaster my "waz up, I'm handsome" look on my face, I'm going in.

**********

Hey readers :)! If you were wounding why I made this chapter so not important is because it is kind of like a filler for the next couple of chapters where something big is going to happen.

Will today be Tamuki's lucky day ;)?????

Also who is Yuzuki's dad, he's one of the Four Emperors, right?

Like
Share
Comment <3