Epilogue

*Takumi*

"Akemi! Stop running around! You're gunna end up crashing and going overboard!" I shouted at my daughter as she pranced around the deck of the ship, dangerously close to the railings. Geez... what have I brought into this world?

Yuzuki was busy having a chat with that scary dad of hers, yes that guy, the red-haired legend. One thing I know about that guy, is that he does not like me, at all. So I only talk when talked to, and stay away from that guy. Safety precautions.

I heard the high pitched scream of a little girl. My eyes dart across the deck to Akemi. Of course. Her glossy black hair covered her pale face as she gripped onto the railing for dear life.

Its like a second Saki! I sighed and hesitated. Do I really want to use that? I glaced over at my helpless daughter who was in distress. I have to... I regretfully sent my winds to lift her back onto the deck.

"Daddy!" She cried as she ran to hug me. I returned her hug.

It has been years since I last used my devil fruit, ever since Naomi's death, the crew split apart. Yuzuki and I got married (hell ya!) and we had Akemi, my only child. At 6 years old she is quiet the troublemaker and also an attention grabber. But she's adorable, I have to give her that.

"Daddy," she looks up at me with her sparkling green eyes, "Grandpa Shanks was a pirate like you, right daddy?"

"Yes darling, he was one of the most powerful. If he went up against daddy, well, daddy would get roasted." I calmly explained.

"That's because you're bad fighter daddy." She comments. Getting shunned, by my own child... wow, I'm a sad parent.

"Takumi," Yuzuki calls as her hair whips around from the sudden turn. "We are still meeting with Hiroshi and Saki at the tree, right?"

"Of course my queen!" I joyfully chimed. Oh my precious waifu, you're wonderful.

I will see Saki again, we don't meet often, maybe 4 times a year? I feel ashamed to say that I'm slacking on our relationship. When were younger, we stuck together like glue, literally. Before our parents left the island, there was an incident where Saki decided that the only way we could stick together (you know, us being twins in all) is by glue, crazy glue, in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. All in all, it was a bad experience. I few pieces of skin came off with the glue though...

When Saki and I were children, there were a lot of expectations. Being a part of a family of assassins that worked for the marines, I was expected to carry on the business. Saki and I were expected to be the absolute perfect assassins, but clearly, Saki wasn't cut out for the job. When my parents got frustrated with Saki and raised their hand to hit her, I stepped in between them, and not wanting to scare off their successor, they lowered their hand. Just me being a good big brother. No need to credit me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

The village absolutely hated our family, they were very poor fishers, and us being assassins in all, were swimming in money. But the person they hated the most in my family, was Saki. She was stupid, lazy, and insane, and yet she still lived better than all of the villagers could dream of. Saki and I both ate devil fruits that our parents gave us, and villager's jealousy only grew more.

My parents eventually grew sick of me and Saki, and they abandoned us. The left us in the village of people who were ready to kill us. And that day, when Saki and I woke up to find out our everything was gone, our family, money, and future, but the only thing we gained was a note. The note was from our father explaining the details of the abandonment and so on and so forth. The average contents of a letter.