Opal Village

*Yuzuki*

I flapped my white wings distractedly as I flew in the direction of the small boat on the blue horizon.

"Kiyoko, is that you?" I muttered to myself as the wind soothed my thoughts.

Kiyoko is an angel from Skypiea, like me. She was always smiling, laughing, and... curious... I wish I could go back in time and slap her on the face for even thinking about visiting the Upper Yard. It's where Enel was living before my savior, Straw Hat, came and saved us.

In this case curiosity, killed that cat, or rather Kiyoko.

My memory of Skypiea is foggy, I chose it to be, to hide away. I lived with my mom and I never knew who my dad was.

My mom was always so proud of me, and always saying: "Yuzuki, your father is one of the greatest of them all." She twisted her silky raven hair over her shoulder as she slid dinner in the oven, "One day he'll come back for you, you'll see."

He never had the chance, I left Skypiea to rid myself of bad memories.

No, no, no, what am I saying. I am gorgeous, I am not a cry baby. I shook my head.

The ship was growing closer with each second, I better slow down.

*Naomi*

The angel that was on the ship, she is powerful. Her life force was strong...

I flip through the pages of bounties at the back of the news paper.

"Hey witch." Tamuki... so rude and unintelligent. "Opal island 1 mile north, should we dock?"

"Yes, we need supplies." I command stiffly."Nomi! Can we get pink fishies?" Saki asks eagerly. "Yes." I answer.

We decided that Takumi was guarding the ship, and the rest of my crew will gather supplies.

When we docked on the flourishing island Saki, Hiroshi, and I exited the boat.

"Captain, there's a village nearby." Hiroshi informed. "Let's shop for supplies there." I ordered coldly.

When we stepped into town everyone's glares were directed at us. Unforgiving, unreasonable and judging eye, that's all there was. I ignored their hate and continued to the fish booth with a big, tanned man tending the stand.

As we approached he glared at our small group. "I want to buy some fish." I demanded. His life force is restless, like it wants to attack something.

"I don't sell fish to pirates." He stated bluntly. This is why people will never change. I stared him down, his stare was hateful and sturdy, while mine was icy and demanding.

"Hey, stupid ass fairy. Quit acting so harmless and kill the guy already."  I heard a thump as someone landed behind me.

*Yuzuki*

I followed Naomi into the town. Behind her was a tall blonde swordsman and a girl with a terrible sense in fashion. Who wears candy coloured clothing when you have bright electric blue hair?

In the town everyone glared at them as they walked through. They must be frightful pirates, but of course not as frightful as I am beautiful. *(Imaging Yuzuki winking)*

I peered at them from behind a tree, she was staring down a shop keeper. *THUMP*

What is that? I searched to the right to see an ugly man with hideous red hair had landed behind Naomi.

"Hey, stupid ass fairy. Quit acting so harmless and kill the guy already." He huffed in a rough voice. I think his ugliness might be starting to effect my health.

*Naomi*

I aimed my attention on the pirate in front of me. I am going to be battling with him often because we are using the same path.

"Hiroshi?! You traitor!" Kid accused. Hiroshi knows Kid, interesting.

Hiroshi backed up. "After you quit my crew, you join this stank!?" Kid was practically yelling. Hiroshi must have been dropped off at that island after he quit Kid's crew.

"Nice to see you, Kid." Hiroshi greeted. Kid flipped out as Hiroshi said "Kid". I stood there and observed the scene unfold before me.

" I thought I told you to call me captain." Kid growled agitated. "But if I did then it would technically be incorrect because Naomi is my captain." He 'smart Alec'ed Kid.

Suddenly metal has flying through the air. Hiroshi unsheathed his sword and skillfully cut through each and every piece at lightning speed, but he won't be able to last long. I saw the beads of sweat on his forehead. I need to stop this or Hiroshi will lose.

"Death Spikes!" I shot black spikes at Kid but he barely dodged it. Kid directed his anger at me. "Oh so the shitty fairy finally decided to join the fight." Kid remarked.

I hate his rude attitude, his face, his everything... but I think I might have purposely made my spikes miss him...

I gave him the cold, silent stare. "I'm going to beat you." Kid claimed.

I stared even more. His face, it was full of vengeance. My eyes turned blood red, I concentrated, and I blinked. "Death Sleep!"

Kid dropped to the dirt, unconscious. Death sleep only removes enough life force to put the target to sleep, then slowly returns it.

Saki studied the battle in awe while Hiroshi turned away and started to walk. I was about to go with them when I turned my head and peeked at Kid from over my shoulder one last time. Ok, time to go.

*Yuzuki*

I'm not sure what just happened but I know that the ugly man is down. Naomi, she is strong... maybe I should follower her... but, I will be apart of a group and my beauty will be masked...

They were walking away, I need to hurry up. I tip toed quietly in the shadows. "Angel, have you made you're decision yet." Naomi hollers in her icy voice. How did she know I was here?

Better to reveal myself than stay hidden in these filthy corners. I stepped out of the shadows of the village. "I have." I declared.

**********
I hoped you liked this chapter, please be aware that I will be posting a new chapter on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Author: Hey Yuzuki, do you want give up attention for friends?

Yuzuki: Pssha, who needs friends when you got beauty...

Author: Ok, so you might join the Moonlight Pirates then?

Yuzuki: hmmph...

Author: I'll take that as a yes.

Like
Share
Comment
:)