Aftermath

Tonight I was really excited to go to the club, I needed to let off some steam.

I got to the club it was gonna be packed tonight. Friday is always a good day in the club.

I walked to the dressing room and did my makeup and hair, and put on my outfit.

Tonight was all strippers out, so we just dance anywhere in the club. I was on the pole doing my thing money was coming done on me and the other girls hard. The music was right. We're too lit for our own good tonight.

I looked into the crowd of people and spotted some of the guys Jackson would bring with him. They started watching me really hard, it honestly made me uncomfortable so I got off stage and made my way to the back.

"What's wrong?" Sammy asked. Sammy was the owner's son who was next in line to own the club. He was really nice guy, honestly he's my other best friend, but he wit that street shit so his dad won't let him own the club yet.

"There are these guys in the club I think they're stalking me so I'm going home."

" Ight I'll take you to your car put ya stuff on."

"Ok."

I went into the back and got my things . I walked with Sammy to the car Jackson got me that I was sending back to him tomorrow morning and started to drive home.

Sammy's pov

Destiny's the prettiest girl in the whole club so I'm not surprised niggas is stalking her. I just hope she ok cuz she the only stripper in here that I care about cuz she my best friend . She's been acting funny tho like she trying to work off something. I just hope nothing happened to her cuz I would kill them.

I'm just gonna call her.

Destiny: Hello

Sammy: Yo what's wrong I know you hiding something?

Destiny: Sammy what are you talking about?

Sammy: You acting funny and you the homie so let me know what's going on so I can handle it.

Destiny: Nothing happened so...

Sammy: See I didn't mention about something happening so something happened so open your door cuz I'm outside.

Destiny: Ughh I'm coming down.

Destiny opened the door she looked so fine only if she knew.

"So what happened to you?" I asked

"Nothing."

"Why you lying to me Des?"

"Cuz it ain't your business." She snapped back at me. She must don't know who I am.

"Aye don't be snapping at me cuz I'm trying to make sure yo ass ok. That your fucking problem you never take anyone's help that's why you end up in shit or you're getting fucking hurt!" I yelled at her and she started to cry. I fucked up.

"I got mouth raped at the club the other night." She finally spoke up. I went over to her hugged her and she cried harder.

"What why didn't you tell me?" I asked still holding her. She shrugged.

"Cuz he was gonna kill me."

"I need to know who he is so I can handle it."

"I don't know who he is." She said still crying. She looked so hurt. Somebody hurt my best friend and they gonna pay for it.

"And who them white dudes that keep coming in the club for you?"

"They roll wit this dude named Jackson. Jackson likes me so he spends big money on me ... he got me that car too." She explained.

"What's his last name?"

"I don't know I just know he rich and he work at Goldman Sachs."

"You like him?"

" I mean he nice but I'm trying to get away from him."

"Well I'm staying the night best friend." I told her. I want to wife her so bad but I know deep down she like that rich guy.

"Thanks I'm sorry for snapping at you." She said in a soft voice.

"It's ok boo I'm sorry too."

Destiny's pov

I cried all night while Sammy was holding me. I love that boy to death.

I still had Jackson on my mind like I know he not done with me yet.

Thank you all for the support and voting and commenting and stuff I really appreciate it.

Vote. Comment. Share.