Taking You Out

Today Jackson and I are going out. I was nervous because I only saw him at the club so it was going to be strange being around him with more than just a thong, and a bra on. It was almost ten and Jackson called and said he was on his way I wasn't even showered or dress, hell I still need to pick out my outfit. So set out a couple of outfit options and hoped in the shower.

When I got out the show the door bell rang. I ran frantically to my room got my robe and ran to the door. I opened the door and it was Jackson.

"Hi."

"Hey your still not ready." Jackson complained.

"Sorry I didn't know what you wanted me to wear. So I had to pick out a few outfits."I explained while letting him in.

He sat on my living room couch an waited for me to get ready.

"Um Jackson can you come here for a second?" I yelled from my bedroom.

"Ok." He yelled back.
Before he even made into the room I asked him should I wear pants or a dress. When he walked in the room quickly covered his eyes.

"Jackson uncover your eyes I need you see which outfit I should wear." I said

"Can you put on some clothes first." He demanded.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because a man who isn't your significant other shouldn't see you naked."

"Um I'm stripping naked at the club and you and tons of other men watch so what's the problem?" I asked with an attitude.

"I just don't want to see you naked if you don't have to be because I respect you and your body." He said in a soft tone.

"Ok." I replied while putting on my robe, and finished asking him about which outfit I should wear. He picked the dress.

Today Jackson showed up in khaki pants and a purple button up shirt

Today Jackson showed up in khaki pants and a purple button up shirt. He looked super handsome in it.

"Come on we have to go." He said annoyed

"Where's your car?"I asked

"Right here." He replied.
It was a different car it was red Jaguar with the extremely dark tented windows.

"Oh." I said and got in his car.

Driving with Jackson was really weird because there was always this awkward silence. As he drove I stared at him. He was so good looking and he was like 6 feet 7 inches tall. He was also really muscular.

I hated this so much. I hated that I liked to be around him. I just hated it but I loved it too. I couldn't deny that I didn't have some feelings for him.

Jackson started pulling to a car dealer.

"Jackson you can't by me car." I yelled sounding pissed.

"No I'm getting you a car if you like it or not."He barked.

"But-"

"I'm getting you a car because I'm not going to be at the club as much and I need to make sure you get home safe, ok?"

"Ok." I replied.

We went into the car dealer and the cars were fabulous. The show room held only luxury cars that only the most wealthy could afford. I looked at Jackson.

"Anything you want." He said happily. One thing about Jackson was he didn't smile much he was mostly serious all the time.

I picked the Audi a8 in white. Jackson payed for it in cash. The dealership was going to be delivering the car tomorrow to my house. We got in Jackson's car and he asked were I wanted to go next. I told him to just drive. I sat there just wondering to myself. Why do I like it so much when I know it's wrong?

"Jackson what do you do to make all this money?" I asked him demanding an answer

"Why do you want to know so bad?" He replied annoyed.

"Because know one has ever treated me like this and didn't want anything in return. Are you a drug lord, a hit man,a scamer! Just tell me?"

"Noo I'm not any of that."

"Then what are you then?" I asked.
He didn't say anything he just kept on driving. After an half hour of silence we pulled up to this gorgeous house.

"Where are we?" I asked concerned.

"My house."

I never saw a house that big and beautiful in my life.

"Wow Jackson it's really pretty." I said in awe.

The house's front door were these giant brown double doors with craving in the wood. In between the wood carvings where small openings that held glass. We went inside. It was so huge I couldn't even process it's beauty.

"I'm the CEO of Goldman Sachs New York." Jackson blurted out.

"Wait your a stockbroker. So that what you wouldn't tell me?"

"Ok I'm sorry I just don't tell people what my job is often because they tend to use me knowing that I'm a billionair."

"So how old are you? Cause you need to at least be like 35 years old to be this success full." I explained .

"I'm 27 years old." He answered.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 19." I answered felling exposed putting my head down. He lifted my chin forcing me to look into his pretty brown eyes. He started inching my face to his as if we were going to kiss but I quickly turned away.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have did that." Jackson said frantically.

"No it's ok." I said feeling embarrassed.

He hug me and layed his head on my shoulder. I loved that he did that.

Please give your thoughts on the story. Also...

Vote. Comment. Share.