Scammers

Later that night Jackson and I had watched a movie. I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

"I'm sorry that I pulled away from you when you were going to kiss me."

"No it fine you didn't want to kiss that's ok." Jackson explained.

"I just don't understand why you- you want to be with me. What do I have?"

"You're a beautiful girl." I just rolled my eyes at his response.

"Why did you roll your eyes?" Jackson asked angrily.

"I've just heard that line so many times. I know your only saying that cause you want sex. You're rich an you think you have something to offer me so you sweet talk me. You give me tons of money and expect sex in return."

"No I don't." Jackson said still angry.

I just went back to watching the movie. I felt his beautiful eyes looking at me.

"Yes?"

"Oh nothing." Jackson replied kinda startled. "I really like you. I really want you to feel the same about me, but if you don't it's ok cause you really don't know me."

"Let me ask you something, why would you want to be with a black girl who pop pussy every night for ball players, D boys, scammers, and old rich white dudes? "

" I want to be with because you don't have to do that if your with me."

"Yeah ok." I said sarcastically.

I suck at relationships. That probably why I'm still a virgin and never had a real boyfriend. I kinda like Jackson he was so sweet, but I couldn't be with him. I'm I stripper for crying out loud. My phone began to ring and it was Passion.

"Yeah" I answered
"Um it's almost 9:00 pm and you're not at the club."
"Oh shit I'll be there in like a half hour." I hung up the phone.

"Jackson I have to go."
"Why?"
"I forgot had to dance tonight at the club I really have to be there." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he handed me his car keys.
"Take my car."
"No."
"Take it." He said with a little frustration in his voice, so I took the keys.

When I got to the club it was packed. So I quickly ran to the back and put on my outfit and makeup. I was on bottle service and and lap dances tonight.

I was delivering to private booth that order 2 bottles of Ace of Spades Champagne when I spotted a familiar face at the booth

I was delivering to private booth that order 2 bottles of Ace of Spades Champagne when I spotted a familiar face at the booth. It was a guy from my high school named Jacob. He was so cute in high school and still is now, but from what I heard he got into the drug business.

"Here you go fellas enjoy." I said as I sat the two bottles down trying to rush away from the booth before he could recognize me, but my arm was grabbed. When I turned around it was Jacob.

"Hey." He said flashing his pearly white teeth at me. Oh god I thought the main reason I left Jersey was to be able to dance without seeing people I knew. Honestly being a stripper was a little embrassing at times. Like paying for stuff in all ones or everything you own being contansly covered in gilter.

"Hi, I would stay and chat but i have work to finish so it would be nice if you let go of my arm." I said raising my brow.

"Sorry maybe we could talk after your shift is over or go hangout to you know catch up." He said with that very nice smile on his face.

"Maybe but if you remember me from high school you know maybe and no are the same thing to me so have a nice day." with that I walked away. As I was walking I thought why would you want to catch up, like you made fun of me cause I was too fat remember. I just continued to walked away and went back to work.

Though out the night I keep feeling like I was being watched. Even though I get stared at all the time in the club this feeling was different. Looking though the crowd of people I finally found stare it was Jacob. I didn't know why him staring bothered me so much but it did. I had to get over the uncomfortable feeling and go give this young rich scammer a lad dance in the private room.

The scammer was a cute pretty boy. I knew he was young no older the 23. He had nice teeth, light brown skin, and green eyes. I guess he was mixed or something. I had put on my favorite song to give lap dances to in private room "Freak Hoe, by Future". I started to clap my ass cheeks to the song and soon started tweaking in his face. He started rub in between my ass cheeks and down to my vagina. I quickly got off him but he grabbed me. I started to hit him to get him off of me but the hits didn't phase him. "If you try to scream of fight me I'm going to blow your brains out" he whispered in my ear and I soon felt a gun on the back of my head. I nodded my head and I obeyed because I knew this was a promise.

He yanked me on to my knees and he sat down undoing the his pants. The gun was still to my head. I wanted to cry so bad. He pulled out his manhood and forced it in my mouth. "Suck" he demanded pushing my head future down his long shaft. It felt like by lips were going rip because they were being stretched so wide to fit around his shaft. The gun still to my head I counted to pleasure him until he released into my mouth. "Swallow" he demanded I did as he said because the gun was pressed to my temple. He got up and fixed himself and threw $1000 at me and left the room.

I felt disgusting and used. I got up and ran to the back to my locker I grabbed my stuff got dressed and went to the car. I can't stop crying but I knew I couldn't tell Jackson.

Vote. Comment. Share.