Friday Night

Friday night was the best night at the club because all the men got there pay checks and were waiting to spend it. That was also another night I made alot of money. Especially from Jackson.

I wonder why Jackson "loved" me so much. I'm just a stripper trying to make money not anything else no love just money. I hung out in the back making sure my hair and makeup was on point. Passion wasn't coming to the club until later and I wasn't very friendly with the other girls. It not like had beef or problems with them I'm just not into meeting, and talking to new people.

It was time to get on stage to night there were no indivisual sets just groups. So I was prepared to fight one of these girls if they take my money.

DJ Oxy called out the girls including me. We all started to throw that ass back. The money started raining down on us. I looked out and there was Jackson and his friends in there usual spot with 5 duffle bags on their table.

The set was over I started to pick up my money and Jackson set one duffle bags in front of me I grabbed it an went to the back room.I stayed in the back for a little while. I socialized with some of the girls and relaxed.

My boss told me to go back out to see if any of the men wanted lap dances. I walked out and Jackson was standing there.

"Hey Jackson thank yo-"

"Private dance." Jackson interrupted

"Ok." I said weirded out.

I went into the back room with Jackson. He sat and grabbed my arm an pulled me to sit. I sat.

"I would like to take you out any were you want to go tomorrow. If that's ok with you.?" Jackson asked nervously." And um you don't have to be shy, or scared around me Destiny I only want to make you happy."

I didnt know what to say because I didn't know what his intentions were with me so I just froze.

He sat his hand on my knee and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. He handed me the other four duffle bags and started to walk out of the room.

"Wait."

"Yes." Jackson said

"Can you stay here until my shift is over?"

"Yes of course anything for you." Jackson said in delight.

"Thanks."

I went back out and did bottle service and lap dances and my night was over. I went to back counted my tips grabbed my stuff and walked out the club and Jackson was standing outside waiting for me like I asked.

"Hey Jackson. "

"So what did you need me to stay for?"

"Um can you take me home if you can or do have to get home?"

"No I don't have to get home hop in."

His car was fabulous. It was a Mercedes Benz G Wagon in matte black wrapping, and the seats were red velvet leather. I couldn't believe it he was really rich.

"So what do you do for a living?" I asked.

"Um I'm an international businessman."

"An businessman of what?"

"That's just for me to know." He replied nonchalantly. He keep driving just looking at the road nothing else. I got a chance to really look at him was really handsome. I wondered to myself if his job was bad and he didn't want me to know about it. I was kinda scared but we pulled up to my house.

"Thanks for driving me home I really appreciate it."

"No problem just let me know if you need me to take you home from now on."

"Ok."I replied.

"Why do you strip?"

I hated telling people this but I felt he deserved to know.

" Well I started stripping for fun an I did it like a few times a week." I sighed.

"But times started getting tough I started stripping every night. My mom ended up losing he job and she broke up with her boyfriend cause he didn't want to work to help with the house. Luckily my mom founda new job, but um still saving for myself to get car."

"Tomorrow when we go out we're going car shopping ok."

"No Jackson."

"Why."

"Because I don't want you spending money on me like that."

"Ok do you still want to go out tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"I'm pick you up at 11:00am ok."

"Ok bye."

He kissed me on the cheek and speeded off in his car.

Please give your thoughts on the story. Also...

Vote. Comment. Share.