🦌17

Talia P.O.V

So I sat there in the kitchen watching tv while eating pickles dipped in peanut butter. It was yummy in my tummy like good asf. I picked up my 7 plus and got in the car. Everyone says im emotional Mateo gets mad on the phone. But he cools cause of my pregnancy. But Danielle Bregoli moved out to her gang shit but she comes and sees me to make sure im ok, like Kehlani she stays with her bf Terrance.

Malea also had her baby. His name is Mario.
I got in my car smiling because I had a pregnant photo shoot with Egypt. I  signed her out walking to her class. They were watching the ending of Frozen so I grabbed her stuff.  Her teacher reminded me to put her in pajamas.

"Mommy I made you this" She handed me a card on the inside was her family. I smiled at it cause she was cute.

"Thank you midget" I said smiling.

I got a text from Mateo

Hubby❣💫💍: im leaving yo ass besides u never gave meh wat I wanted.

I deleted the text message and buckled Egypt  in. We drove home then layed down.

I gave her a bath then gave her some pizza to eat. I checked my Rolex and it said 12:00. I layed a sleeping Egypt in bed. Then I hopped in bed I drifted off to sleep.

3 months Later

My mom, Malea, Ms.Bowles, sat  in front of my bed. My mom held Mario while Ms. Bowles played in Egypts hair. I went to pee but now my vagina was throbbing.

Everyone rushed me to the hospital.

TIME FOR SEQUEL !

Read it