🤗9🤔

Talia's P.O.V
I went to the nursery I then held Egypt Mae Bowles. Then layed her down. I changed into my clothes. I fixed my dark brown hair with blond tips. I walked out side seeing Malea waiting. I carried my bag and Baby bag to the car. I put Egypt in and buckled up. So me and Malea decided that Egypts photo shoot will be tomorrow at 3 p.m.

Egypt

Me and Malea rented a condo its had 4 rooms

Me and Malea rented a condo its had 4 rooms. Kelani lives with us 2. As I walked to my room it was furnished.

 As I walked to my room it was furnished

I put my stuff down. And walked into the den. I put my baby in her rocker. I was watching Star Vs The Forces Of Evil. Til Imprint,Key,Mateo,Ayleo,Brianna,Kendra,Kandi, Jose', Vassiah,Banji,and Alonzo. I picked up Egypt walking to the kitchen.

I then see a girl and Mateo kissing. So im guessing thats Belinda. I fixed Egy a bottle then walked to my room. I put my hair in a messy bun then fed her to sleep. I changed into a sports bra and nike tempo shorts with my adidas slides on the I put my pink dark blue,light blue, cardigan. I walked on to the balcony. I just looked at my phone seeing calls and stuff of people asking questions.

"Well I gotta go to sleep for Egypts photoshoot tomorrow" I said  I walked to my bedroom. I sat on my bed. Fixing my babies hair I turned the tv to Scooby Doo Where are You !