🍏13🍶

Finally updating yall deserve it.

Now Be happy cause I shouldnt update cause no one reads my books Ive asked and people look like ok she updated  but when yall see the passage yall be like yeet. Im wasting time on this story so I might delete  it.  And sometimes  I wonder why yall read picky stories all I asked was for yall to read one story from me and not jist this.

Talia's P.O.V
I got off work walking outside. I saw Malea  in Baby Koch's. I changed then ran over to her with my duffel bag.

"There you are my mom wanted knoe whdn are you picking Egypt up." She said paying then handing me a bag.

"Well tell her im on my way besides I have to  get a party ready for Egy this week".

We left the mall I unlocked the door when I opened it I heard shuffling and noise. Malea ran in.

"Come on I here commotion upstairs" I said.

"Ooo your so cute Egypt. I wish I could have been you mom I mean look at you" some girl said.

I then saw her gone in a flash with my baby. But that voice sounded familiar.

"It cant be her how did she get back" Malea said.

"It was Veronica" I said on my knees crying my baby was gone.

I called everybody. I sat there till I found Ms.Bowles she was actually tied to a chair.

Flashback

"Ms Aslina and Mr. Bowles please quiet down" Ms.Rucker screamed.

It was the end of the day. Mateo was taking Veronica to the dance the was tonight. I walked in the dance room in my beautiful White dress with gold butterflys in my hair.

"May I have this dance" Mateo asked.

"Sure" I grabbed his hand as we glided.

After the dance we kissed. But Veronica was mad she threatened me.

"TALIA SIERRA KAYLEE CLAIRE ASLINA YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS IT WAS MY NIGHT MINE" she screamed at me running off.

After that she disappeared.

FlashbackOver

I drove home alone crying. I was home alone thinking about my baby. Till I got a text. I put my iPhone 6s in my bra walking out the door.

The text said" your worthless shit will be outside" I cried when I saw her.

"Mama" she said while crying in my arms.

I hugged her gently checking for any marks. I sighed letting everyone know she was back.

Next  Week.

So Egypt is walking now funny right  I know. So everyone is having fun at the party Egypt is jumping on a bouncy house for kids while the others on another. I sat in Mateos lap taking a sip of his Ciroc.

"Babe you ready to sing happy birthday." he questioned.

"Yep" I said.

"Egy come on lets sing happy birthday" she pushed her hair out of her face and ran over to me.

"Happy Birthday to you Cha Cha Happy birthday to you cha-cha" we Sang. I laughed  cause egypt messed up her smashed cake and ate some candy.

Eveyone came inside. The man picked up the bouncy house. It soon started raining so we chose to watch the movie Best Man Holiday. The living room was crowed and the flower we had 6 bags of popcorn going around.

Mateos P.O.V
Baby texted me that she going to bed so I said love. Then after the movie ended everyone left.

"Night Tator" yelled Malea.

I checked on Egypt then smiled she was watching Spongebob.

Egypts room

I kissed her then turned off the tv

I kissed her then turned off the tv. Talia was sleep. I grabbed my keys bouta leave.

Talias Room

I left to go home then went sleep in my king size bed

🙃Next Day☺

Talia P.O.V
I walked into my baes room to see her wobbling to me. I grabbed her hand then we  sat in my room. I let her take a sip of my ginger ale.

"Dada" she said as I recorded.

"Come on fat mama" I said grabbing her hand walking to the kitchen.

She started jumping around while holding her sippycup it was beautiful  it had her name in cursive circling around with a photo of her she took when she was a newborn