•14•

Talias  P.O.V
I smiled as she finished her food I put her in a jumper and a jacket that says Egypt Bowles on the back. I packed her some shorts and a white shirt. Then grabbed me keys  and her tablet.

P.O.V Over

"Up up Mama" She asked holding her hands up. I picked her up and put her in the car buckling her up.

"Here" I said putting spongebob on.

Then my song came on this little girl was singing with me. I laughed as we pulled up to my parents house.

"Leggo Missy poo" I said.

I grabbed my phone and we walked uo to the door. She rung the door bell then my dad opened the door smiling.

"Hey poo bear" he said kissing then hugging me.

"Daddy wheres mom" I questioned

"Out with Malina" He said.

"K" I then Noticed my eyes turned to grey hazel and Egys turned to green hazel.

"Well she has gymnastics so tell mom to stay wit her to watch."I kissed my baby then got in the car. I went back home waiting for Malea since we will be in her Camaro.

"You Ready"

"Bitch I was Egypts at my parents damn slow ass" I yelled laughing.

"Whatever"

We got in taking photos then we pulled up to where Mateo and Ayleo was performing . I heard a beep and Malea took a pregnancy test out.

"Im Pregnant" she said crying with joy.

"Ayee" I said twerking.

We walked in there but the crowd went to me asking for photos and autographs. I walked to the front row while they performed.

"I love u" he said yelling.

At 5:00 p.m

"Where is my goddaughter" Key exclaimed.

" at my parents bouta get her" I said.

Malea drove me there while I went to get fat mama. I knocked on the door seeing my baby laying on the couch in her onesie. She looked at me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks mom I'll  come tomorrow" I said grabbing Egypt and her bag. So we hopped up since Malea didnt have a carseat in here. I got on my phone till she started whining.

"Daddy where is he" she complained.

"Hello" Mateo said while looking at his camera during facetime.

"Daddy I did tumbwe in gymastics" she said smiling.

"Cool ok how bout tomorrow I come get u" he said looking at me for acceptance.

"Yea she  will be there but pick her up at 4 because we are gonna be out tomorrow" I said.

"K bye" he said blowing a kiss

"Stawp girls do dat" she hanging up.

"Lord that child got your attitude" Malea laughed as we pulled up in the drive way. I forgot Egypt was wearing her hauraches.
We walked inside and I sat down in the living room watching Hopp since Egypt was watching it with me.  Then I got up and we started dancing

After we finished she told me something funny lol I cant believes  this is my child.
"Mama eat eat" she said pointing at her mouth. I fed her then turned on the bath tub filling it with bubbles. I took my bath then changed into some black shorts and a white crop top.

I saw if this girl was sleep but she was in my room in my bed. I was about to take her to her room but she wanted to sleep with me. I swear she yells like Mateo when he doesnt wanna do something.

Yooo im back and its bad and its something you aint never had.

But please read my other stories might not update cause Easter is in a few hours when the sun rises. Love all my fans and thxs for the comments. Give me some ideas cause im running out but omg Talia and Egypt  are literally mom and daughter goals.

-Tamia👑