🍃4🦄

Ayleo Bowles
I woke  up to see Talia still sleep. So I got up an walked into the bathroom. I took my shower and changed into some black sweat pants, some oreo jordans, a black shirt. Then I walked out to practice. But I kissed my baby and posted her on insta before I left.

 But I kissed my baby and posted her on insta before I left

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ogleloo- Bae sleep 😍

Forgienjade- Well dang she was tired

Shmateo_ - the girl no how to pose when sleep.

Its.Leah- Bestie cute

Talia August
I woke up to not see Leloo.  So I got up and ran into my room the girls were just sitting there doing girl stuff.  I hopped in the shower singing to  Drive By -Eric Bellinger. I got wearing this (MM-btw instead she wearing a black mini skirt).

"So yall wanna go to the mall" Jade said.
"Sure" I said looking at my phone.
Luckily Morris left only two rental cars outside the hotel. As we got unloaded and out our stuff in our hotel  room. We walked outside and got in the car. We drove off to the mall. When we got there I put on my glasses. Now that girls no im Leloo gf they keep spying on me.

When I left footlocker with me and Leloo's matching black timberlands. A little girl came up to me she was very little and she looked two.

"Help me plz he is coming" she said as I picked her up.

"Um ok" I said walking to the bathroom.

I texted the girls to meet me in the bathroom.

"Whats your name" I asked her.

"Bree'Yana" she said.

"Ok well im Talia" I said.

"Aww whos the cutie" Jade said looking at  Bree'Yana. 

"Im here" Maleah  said walking in.

"Lay-Lay  here " she said walking in swiping thru her phone.

" Guys we gotta go cause this little girl is wanted from a abusive lady.

Bree'Yana ⬇

I took off my jacket and put it on her and put my hat on gray addidas hat on her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I took off my jacket and put it on her and put my hat on gray addidas hat on her. I picked her up and we walked outside. Then we got in the car and drove to the hotel. Layla unlocked the door with her card. Then we sat down. I then noticed she had a stuffed animal leopard. I layed her down and we watched tv.

"Open tha door" Teo yelled.

I opened the door and his first clue was Yana. I then explained to him.

I sat on the bed watching tv. Till Yana fell asleep. Luckily before we left I bought her a few clothes to last her this tour. I changed and changed her then I layed down. I then fell asleep from a confusing  day.

Wow so far the tours gone good or maybe?

Well imma keep updating get me too 20 likes?