🎵7🍨

Talia August P.O.V
I woke up feeling happy so I changed into my clothes with my hair in to mini small balls. I then posted a photo  on da gram.

 I then posted a photo  on da gram

💦itz.Liaasf😍: looking fye.

Mostwanted.Malea: My bestie slay #bestiegoals.

Shamteo_:you look cute

Forgien.jade: bitch you ugly

Ogmalea: @forgienjade  bitch you just mad she better than you.

I laughed then sat my phone down. I walked downstairs sitting their. Me and teo have been dating im still waiting  to give myself up to him on his birthday. His birthday was Saturday. It was just Wednesday. I grabbed and apple. And connected my phone to my Iwatch. I then told Ashely she may come with me. We walked outside to the garage. I was looking at the pegboard for a car. So I grabbed the beige Maserati keys. We hopped in and drove  off. Instead I take online highschool classes. So we first went to chickfila I ordered pink lemonade and a chicken biscuit. She ordered a sweet tea and a egg bacon cheese sausge biscuit. We payed and drove off.

"So hows school" I question glancing at then staring back at the road.

"Horrible our cousin Ariana is now getting bullied and noone wont stop. I then pulled uo to her school.

"I wanna see this cause thats my goddauggter. We got out the car and walked inside. I then saw some kids yelling at her.

"EVERYONE BACK UP FROM HER OR SOMEONE  GETTING AN ASS WHOOPING" I yelled.

"Talia" she hugged me.

"Now if I ever hear about yall messing with her imma expose your biggest secrets and imma expose it to worldstar. Think before you come after he now we wouldnt want that RIGHT" I said.

"Right" they said running away.

"Are you okay Ari" I asked

🕒Saturday🕦

So I had just put the blindfold on Mateo as we walked into the building.

"Babe you know I love you" he said.

"Yea and I love you. I had a trench coat on but under there was Mateos favorite dress but under the dress was my Victorias secret lace set.

"SUPRISE" everyone screamed as hebripped the blindfold off.

"Aww thanks yall" he said while grabbing onto my waist.

Mateo P.O.V
So after the party I got in my new Camarowith Talia. So as we pulled up to a place I usually go. When she took off her coat. Bruh she then climbed into the back. All I knew was something was about to go down

Yall already know what they did.