💏8👅

Mateo P.O.V
I woke up and got dressed. Talia then put on her clothes. She was looking for something but I was confused.

"Wheres the condom Teo" she said sounding weary.

"Umm I dont think I used one" I said nervous. Her eyes then turned orange which meant.

"What you say" she said.

We put our clothes back on driving home.

2 months Later

Talia

Well I am pregnant. So now Teos been distance from me im only 3 months pregnant. I am growing a baby bump. I walked downstairs to get ramen noodles with pickle juice and ranch.

"Hi" Anthony said with his cute self. I turned on Scooby Doo Where are You!(Dont judge I still watch that)

I finished my food and layed on my bed looking on insta to find teo having a photo with a girl and him kissing. I started crying he lied I knew it. I sat there shock he cheated.

And our daughter will be here in 6 months

6months later

I cant believe he left me with a child. I then went to sleep till the bed got wet. My Mom and everyone came in coming and grabbed taking me to the hospital

Malea P.O.V
I walked in the room blowing up Mateos phone. I sat next to my best friend. Holding her hand. Then the baby came.

Talia P.O.V

All filled thru the room was a babys cry. I held my baby then fell to sleep. From all the pain.

Maleas P.O.V
When Mateo walked in everyone started yelling at him. He had four hickeys on his neck. All were just freshly new. Then Talia woke up her eyes turned hazel. She took her shots.

What should the baby name be comment imma choose.