😍1🍼

Talia's 9
I woke up to my dad yelling meaning he is leaving. So I got up and yelled.

"Bye Daddy" I yelled

"Bye Claire"he yelled back walking out the house.

I hopped in the shower. After that I changed into my clothes then put my hair in a bun. Then I slipped on my shoes. I traced my tattoo with my full name while looking in the mirror. I put my phone house key,beats,glasses,lipgloss, in my purse. Then I put my textbooks in my backpack then walked downstairs. I saw all my siblings either getting ready to go. My oldest sister Aaliyah was applying makeup she is 18. Second was Zariah she was stuffing her mouth with pancakes and bacon she is 18. Next was August Jr. He was 17 and he was talking on the phone with his girlfriend. Fourth was Cameron he was cleaning his shoes as usual he was 17. 5th was Queen Talia im 16. Next was Ashley she is 14 she was packing her lunch. Lastly was Anthony he is only 9 months.

I took my bun out then grabbed a pop tart.

"Lil sis here is Anthony" Cameron said handing me a crying Anthony.

As I put him to sleep I layed him down in his rocker. I finish eating then walked outside. To my bestie Malea Bowles.

"Hey bish" Lea yelled.

I hopped in the car as we drove off to school. We walked to our lockers as I put my initialed turquoise bomber jacket on the hook. Then I put my purse and bag up. I grabbed my books. Till I saw this fine ass boy aka Ayo Bowles he is Maleas older brother.

I walked to class with my beats in. When I sat down Mr. Hills came in. Then my bff Kehlani came in.

"Girl did u know Jalisa cheating on Ayo" she whispered.

"Yea I told Lea she already tried warning him but he didnt listen" I whispered back.

Kelani was the type of gossip girl. She then noticed my new tattoo on my stomache

"Hey I like that" she pointed

It was baby feet. As class ended I walked to lunch. (This was after he first few classes). When I walked in Jalisa pulled my hair. Everyone knows not to touch my hair.

"BITCH I KNOW YOU DIDNT TOUCH MY HAIR" I yelled getting attention.

"Well u are a hoe" she said

"IM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT" I yelles attacking her. Next thing you know. A pair of strong arms pull me out the cafeteria.

"Chill Ma" he said

"Fine" I said. Jalisa walked out holding her tracks. When I looked up Ayo kissed me.

"Chill" he said calming me down quickly.

"Thanks " I replied.

I left to health class. When I sat down Ms.Guzman

" Alright class settle down today we will express love to our crush by writing poems" she said sipping her espresso.

As I started writing I wrote this.

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I love you and you should two

2nd poem
I am a beautiful dove,
Sending you love,
One day we will be above,
I you will hold me like a glove,

After I finished my poem. Almost half the class gave Ayo his poems. I walked up with my poems. And he gently grabbed mine reading it. I sat down waiting for class to end. As I walked put since the bell rang I walked to my next.

❣After School⏩

I put on my jacket. Grabbed my purse and backpack. I walked to Lea's car to see Kelani up front. So I sat in the backseat. We pulled up to my house then I got out.

"Bye yall" I yelled while running.

When I walked in I sat in the homework room. Yep I started doing math then I was done. I got up putting my stuff in my room.
I then opened me some sour straws.

" T help I need an outfit to wear" Ashley said. After I helped her. I changed into a sports bra and nike tempo shorts with my air force 1's.

I put on my bomber jacket and grabbed my purse. I put my beats in then started playing "Or Nah" by Ty Dollar $ign.

I ran to Leas House. When I knocked Leloo answered.

"Wassup Cutie" he said letting me in.

"Nothing" I said heading upstairs.

"LEA" I yelled like a baby.

"Wat Mumpkin" She said using my nickname.

"Can you sleep over" I said pouting and whining.

"Idk" She said as I poked my lip out.

"Fine" she said grabbing her emergency packed bag.

Lets go she said. Then we started walking back home. I opened the door then we walked upstairs.

TBC