25. the good girl and the party

Start from the beginning

She frown, "Come on! It'll be fun!" She bump her shoulder into mine, trying her hardest to convince me. I don't think she's ever wanted me to do anything this bad. I guess I have been pretty sad this whole week. But I seriously don't feel like doing anything at all this weekend.

"I'm sorry. I just don't feel like partying." I tell her, earning a boo from her.

"Kay, fine. But I heard Archer and his friends go to this party every year. Who knows, you might see him there. After being interrogated all week, I bet they want to get drunk and have fun." oooh, she's good. I narrow my eyes at her to which she respond with a grin.

"Fine." Heidi cheer at my response. I want to see Archer this bad.

-

"I'm going to look for Archer!" I yell over the loud blasting music to Heidi. She nods her head and I separate from her.

If I'm Archer, where would I be? The kitchen? The bathroom? I shrug it off and walk around the house. I have no idea where what is so, I just look everywhere for him. After walking in on other people in the middle of something I do not want to see again and turning the house upside down for Archer, I give up. I don't see him anywhere. I don't think he's even here.

I head to the kitchen for a drink, preferably water. Once I got there, I see a girl in the corner, taking a sip from her cup. She looks familiar. I head to the fridge and open it, searching for water.

The girl must have noticed me searching frantically so she speak up, "Looking for something?" I turn to face her with a sheepish smile.

"Water."

She set her cup down on the counter and holds up a water bottle she's been holding. "Think fast." She throws it to me and I quickly catch it.

I sigh a breath of relief, "Thank you." I open the bottle and take a waterfall. Wiping my mouth after gulping down the water.

"No problem." She smiles, taking me back to that night with Carter. That's why she looks familiar!

"Hey, aren't you Sandy?" I ask her, happy that I remember her.

She looks at me with suspicion, "Yeah. Who are you?"

"Uh- I was at the diner the night you were working there. I was with my friend-"

"The guy who punched that douche-bag's face. I remember," she grin, thinking back at the memory.

The douche-bag! Oh my god! That was the guy I saw at the school dance last Friday. The one who smirked at me right before I heard the girl screaming. He and his friends must have something to do with that. That means, Archer didn't stab Kenny. The douche-bag must have done that.

I exhale a breath of relief.

"What?" Sandy ask, confused at my sudden behavior.

"Do you know who that douche-bag is?"

"Unfortunately, yes. He's Toby. He's known for his reputation as a gang member. That's why I was surprised when he didn't do anything to Carter after Carter punched him." Sandy explained.