epilogue: the good girl and the bad boy's happily ever after

A/N
Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for riding along with me through Archer and Chloe's love story. Thank you and best wishes to all!
~

5 years later.

          "Bradshaw," I tell the waitress. She nods her head and lead me to the same table we sat at when Archer first took me here for our first real date - the table in the middle near the glass window with a beautiful scenery of the city's beautiful night sky and street lights.

          Archer immediately stands up when he sees me coming. The waitress goes back to the front as I walk towards Archer in a black tuxedo. My heart starts to race and I have this fluttering feeling in my gut, maybe from nervousness.

          "Hi," he breathe out with a warming smile.

          "Hi."

          He walk to the seat across from him and pull the chair out, "For you, my beautiful girlfriend." I laugh at his behavior and sit down. Archer walk around back to his seat.

          "So I've already ordered," he inform.

          I sigh with a breath of relief, "Thank god. After 5 years, I still have no idea how to read a fancy restaurant menu."

          He laughs at my response, causing me to laugh along with him. I love that sound. It makes everything better. I'll never get tired of his laugh.

          After a few minutes, a waitress brought us plates of food and set it down on the table.

          I have never seen these food before or even knew they existed. After 5 years of dating the CEO of Bradshaw Corp., you'll think I'll have gotten used to these kinds of food.

          Archer and I always ate at fast food or cheap restaurants. What can I say? They're delicious and cheap.

          After we talked and ate and make jokes about Carter's lonely playboy life and Jace and Sandy's unexpected love story, the waitress cleaned our table and brought wine to our table.

          "Happy 5 year anniversary, Chloe." Archer cheer as he hold up his glass of wine in the air.

          5 years.

          If someone had told me that I would be Archer Bradshaw's, Montrose's infamous bad boy, girlfriend for 5 years at the time I slapped him, I would've laughed at their face and told them to go check their-self into an asylum.

          After everything, against all odds, we made it, through thick and thin.

          I have to tell him.

          "Happy 5 year anniversary." I hold up my glass of wine too. Archer grin at me and bring his glass to his mouth and sip the wine. I set the glass of wine down on the table instead of drinking it.

          "What's wrong?" Archer ask with a concern look as he set his glass down.

          I stare at him, nervousness overflowing me. "I- I have to tell you something."

          "Wait, can I say something first?" I nod my head yes and wait for him to continue.

          "Chloe Williams, I have never loved anyone more than I've loved you. You're the one. You're the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, to live in a white picket fence house with, with our 5 cute children running around, to grow old with, and to have old people sex with."

          I laugh at his last sentence, bringing tears to my eyes.

          "I love you and I'll always love you. So will you-" he gets up from his seat and get down on one knee beside the table.

          "Oh my god," I breath out and quickly get up from my seat to be in front of him. My heart is pounding so hard right now and tears are threatening to spill.

          "Will you-" he pulls out a ring box from his pocket, "-Chloe Williams, marry me?" He opens the ring box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

          My eyes open wide as I gape at the ring in his hand

          My eyes open wide as I gape at the ring in his hand. My mouth is open, speechless, as I find the words to say. My lip turns into a smile as I stare at the man I'll spend the rest of my life loving. Tears roll down my cheeks - happy tears - and I let it.

          "Yes!" I finally yell out, nodding my head along. Archer puts the ring on my ring finger and get up from the floor and pull me into a hug then he press his lips against mine and all is right in the world.

          I'm marrying the man I love.

          "I love you, Archer." I tell him in the midst of the audience clapping from the restaurant.

          Next thing I know, mom, dad, Jace, Sandy, and Carter appear from nowhere and cheer us on.

          "You guys knew?" I ask them, shocked.

          "Well, took you long enough. It's about damn time," Carter comment earning a good laugh from everyone.

          "Congrats, honey!" Mom pull me into a hug.

          "Thank you." I hug her back for a few seconds before pulling away.

          "Uh- what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Archer ask, confused and curious.

          I look at him with a sheepish grin then to everyone who's looking at me with curiosity.

          I'm a month late so I checked to make sure and the result came out positive.

          "I'm pregnant," I say, a little too loud for the whole crowd in the restaurant to hear.

          Everyone starts to scream and cheer as I watch Archer's face turn shock then excited as his eyes twinkle from happiness.

          He pulls me into his arms and press his lips against mine, moving his tongue into my mouth as I do the same.

          After a few seconds he let go, allowing me to catch my breath. He place his forehead against mine and stare into my eyes as I do the same.

          "I fucking love you, Chloe Williams Bradshaw."