Chapter 9// Tic, Tap, Tock, Bang.

I've gotten over the fact that my dad is some the world's most wanted murderer. Too over the top? Yeah, I thought so myself.

Maybe... just maybe, he will pretend that I've never even met him. Then just forgets that he's ever had a daughter! Yeah, sounds good to me.

    Hmm... today is going to be, the most boring day of my whole entire life. Because I have nothing to do. Absolutely, nothing!

   I was about to go to the kitchen. But then my clock went tic really loudly. I thought it was nothing, it's only 3:00am right now. I need my snack. I was stepping towards the door, until a finger or something tap on the door.
"This is getting weird," I whispered to myself.
Tock. My clock went. Oh geez. What's happening?
Bang! A gun just went off! Oh no! I hope it wasn't... him! Him as in my secret boyfriend, not him as in my dad.

He lives right next to me. And that's where I heard the shot. But I also know that something tapped my door. Uh... what do I do?!

No, I cant. I need to go to him.

I ran. As fast as I could. There was blood smeared on the front door. Right under it, was his body. He was shot. In the heart.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and dialed 911.
"911, what's your emergency?" the woman calmly asked.
"Help! I need an ambulance! My boyfriend got shot! Hurry!" I screamed through the phone crying.
"Where are you?" she asked.
"42nd street on 65th ave the address is 93572," I quickly said.
"I sent an ambulance they will be there in 5 minutes hold tight," she said hanging up.

"You'll be okay, I promise," I whispered into his ear as a tear was running down my face. My eyes widened when I neared the sirens.

The lifted him up, and brought him onto the bed. They rolled that into the ambulance. I came with them.

That's it! Sorry, it's suuuuuper short. Oh well.