Chapter 7// The Mystery Has Began

Dawn's POV

I didn't know who this Michelle girl was. Until I saw her. She was... my sister but she ran away. We never saw her again.
"Guys that Michelle was my...." I started saying.
"What? You don't have to tell us, okay maybe you do.." Kylee started saying.
"She was my sister, but she ran away when I was 4," I said slowly. The girls froze in shock. Until a bullet came right through the door straight into my shoulder.
"AHH OMG HELP," I said with a billet through my bleeding shoulder.
"Help!!!! Help!!! Police get an ambulance!" The girls rushed me out of the closet not caring about who could be out there. Things started to get blurry, then pitch black.

...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bright light. I sat up but hit my head on something.
"Ow..." I said rubbing my head. "W-where am I?" I asked looking around rubbing my eyes.
"Your awake!" my mom sighed rushing over to me. She put her hand on my left shoulder and,
"Ow," I said.
"Oh sorry I forgot, honey you got shot in the shoulder," she informed me.
"I, I did?" I asked once again.
"Yeah that's why your in the hospital," she said.
"What?! Wait, wha- where is June and Kylee?" I worried.
"Shhh they're sleeping just outside the door," my mom said quietly.
"Oh okay..." I said falling back asleep.

...

"She seems fine, we just need to take an x-ray and make sure nothing is broken," I hear the doctor say to my mom.
"Um what's happening?" I asked slowly.
"Oh good your up," the doctor said. "We're just going to take an x-ray of your shoulder to make sure your bones are stable." The doctor explained.
"Okay so easy right?" I reassured.
"Yup just come over here and we'll get to it," the doctor said joyfully.

...

I walked out of those hospital doors with a frown on my face. My shoulder was fine, but yet I was not. My sister turned into a horrible person. Although I don't know the full story, but I know enough.

"Oh good! Your okay..." June sighed in relief.
"Oh my god! Was it bad? Did it hurt?" Kylee kept asking.
"Guys my shoulder is fine, but it's still hard to take in that my sister, is such a bad person! She broke into a house, and stole things. It may  not sound like much, but it is still a crime!" I complained.
"C'mon, lets get ya home. You've had quite the day," June suggested. I nodded my head in agreement.

  When I got home into my bedroom, I couldn't sleep. Thoughts were coming in and out of my head, surrounding me. I decided to shut my thoughts out and just try to get some sleep.

Sorry to cut this short, and not updating. Schools been inturrupting my free time, along with my dance!

Is Dawn going to see her sister again? And what will she do next, find out on the next episode of...

               Me, myself, and no one else.