Chapter 6// We're In This Together

June's POV

I finally arrived to Dawn's house... but I can never tell her about, my... my boyfriend. She won't be my friend anymore. Because we've made promises and she's always kept them, by I did the opposite and broke them. Dawn has forgiven me for braking them, but I'm not sure about this one. If he brakes my heart I'll get Dawn to beat him up. If she cares....

Ding dong!

"I'll get it!" I yelled to Dawn while she was in the kitchen. "Oh, hey Kylee!" I greeted her.
"Hi! Where's Dawn?" She asked.
"Oh she's just in the kitchen, come on in!" I said welcoming her into Dawn's house. She shut the door but a few minutes later a bullet came through and made the window shatter into millions of pieces.

Dawn's POV

"AHHHHHHHH" we all screamed in terror.
I rushed to my phone while shaking in schock and I dialled the police
"HELP A BULLET JUST SMASHED MY WINDOW!! I LIVE ON RULLES STREET 42 avenue MY ADDRESS IS 4716 PLEASE HURRY!!" I panicked and cried to the police.
"We're on our way!!! Hold on! We'll be there in five minutes!" They said before leaving.
"Guys lets go to my room! There's a secret door in my closet. FOLLOW ME!" I lead them to the secret door. I stocked it with food and water and everything else. I planned it to be my secret hiding spot in case of emergency.

"Guys I can hear men storming into here," I whispered in fear to the other girls.
"Wait I can hear a girl," Kylee said.
"All men look for the valuables in this house, and search for the girls!" An familiar voice said.
"Wait guys.... I know that voice," June commented.
"Who is it?" Kylee and I said simotaniously.
"It's Michelle she was my childhood friend. She was really nice but all of a sudden she met some other girl, who wasn't very nice. Then they became best friends and Michelle's attitude started to change," June explained.
"Wait if they were best friends why isn't Michelle's mystery best friend here?" I asked
"She passed away and Michelle started getting angrier and angrier, but the weirdest thing is Michelle's been getting some strange power." June added on.
"How is that possi-" I was interrupted by a bang on the closet door, but luckily where we were it was blocked by clothes.
"Guys I can hear sirens," Kylee stated.
"Wait they're leaving," June said.
"We can't go out there we don't know if they have guns," I said.
"Well I found this in here," June said before pulling a big machete out.
"Oh yeah I forgot about this!" I said. I took it from June and opened the door a little bit. Just enough for me to peek out, and see who Michelle was.

Oh my gosh. It's her!

                               To be continued...
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while I've been focused on my new book Blood Tribe. I will update both more often luv ya💕